The Becoming God

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Note to Tom T. Regarding I Remember When

Note to Tom T. Regarding Imagining:

You asked whether to write and read your It Works list as ‘to be’ or ‘I am’ statements. ‘To be’ implies to your subconscious mind that you believe you are not, but to be is useful in determining what you want to be.

‘I am’ as a thought, though, is a little harder to pin down. A good way to approach it is to use the “I remember when” technique Neville lectured on. If what you desire was true, IS true to you, you would remember this present state FROM that state. So you so encase yourself in your desired state that you remember the present as a distant recollection. Automatically, you must be in an I am frame of mind, feeling and experiencing that state as true, real, and present. If you can imagine that reality so clearly that you remember the present as past as you fall asleep, so much the better.

Caveat: Neville sometimes entered states so fully he was threatened with being stuck there. He was able to remember that the way he got there was also the way back, but on occasion he had to revive his as-dead physical body by shear determination. This is one reason the mystics have hesitated for centuries to promulgate this stuff — the world isn’t ready to fantasize themselves into states without guidance. And apparently they didn’t want the encumbrance of guiding. That was the church’s job, and they haven’t recognized it. Uh, we. Oh, ****.

3 Comments:

  • This is good stuff. I read and listen to Neville just about 24/7 for the last 3 years. I vaguely remember him saying this way of putting yourself in the end and remembering within the end your old life. Neat! I will put this method to use for sure. I really appreciate the follow up. Of course you are I and I wanted a clear answer and I gave it to myself through you.
    Thanks Dan!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:47 PM  

  • I had to add to my comment because I wanted to reiterate why I even asked the question in the first place.
    The book "It Works" states four simple things to do to get results. Make a list of your wants or desires. Review them three times a day. Throughout the day think of them as often as possible. Tell no one. Thats it. It doesn't state thinking from the end or to be's or I am's, yet its compelling that even not having this knowledge from Neville and the Bible such as 'believe you have already received it and it shall be done unto you' yet it seemed to still work just by keeping the wants constantly in your mind. It just interests me is all. Thats all. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:33 PM  

  • Joseph Murphy on page 18 of How To Attract Money says not to even include “I am” in an affirmation, as one is automatically saying to self, “No, I am not.” Focus rather on the truth of God’s will: strength, wealth, health, etc.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home