The Becoming God

Thursday, March 30, 2017

A Quick Note to Be Nice: Leave the Fulfillment up to God

I apologize for sitting on this while attending to other procrastinations. That was a joke. I am trying to figure something out, and contemplation interferes with execution. Asked Be Nice,


If you can include in your post, something that confuses me a little.

Many teachings said...Let "God" decide for you but Neville, and also you said...You imagine how you feel if your wish has already fulfilled and let the Father give it to you!

I agree but sometimes I listen to something on YB, or I read some posts that saying...
Just feel happy and let God give what is better for you...Actually this is LOA's teachings and non-duality stuff...

It's the same? I imagine just getting the feeling of fulfilled of the thing I want, or I can imagine I eat let's say my preferred food in my favorite restaurant, and this generates happy feelings in me, and this energy came back to me with some other form and gave me happiness?

I confuse you :)

If I did sorry, I hope you understand what I am trying to say :)

Thanks with all my heart!


Neville sometimes warned that when you create your desire though causative imagining, you had better be prepared to abandon the life you now inhabit, because the fulfillment of your desire may in another (but better) world. For example, you may imagine a promotion or higher level of sales and suppose you will get them in the company you presently work with, only to find yourself canned on on the street. "Hey, wassup with this!?" Then a new opportunity arises and you find your fulfillment after all the turmoil and chaos. Stay loyal to the effect you created. It is up to God to come up with the apppropriate cause. Bon appetit!

1 Comments:

  • "Bon appetit!" hahahaha...

    Thanks!

    By Anonymous Benice, at 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home