The Becoming God

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Hey, Wait a Minute. If "Ahiyeh Ashur Hiyeh" in Exodus 3: 14 is About the Nature of Jesus Christ in Us, Then Moses was . . .

Yes, a Christian. Christianity is what authentic Judaism is supposed to be, and the original Judaism is what Christianity is supposed to be. Almost nobody is getting it right. Christianity is not just a sect that came out of Judaism, Judaism is a sect that came out of the original Christianity. There ain't nothing but God, and the original Christianity was recognition of the fact that the power of God and the wisdom of God is in us and is what gives life to the universe. Also, that we are in an optimal place to know and use this power and wisdom as God, whom we are (as is everything else, but we get to know and use it for jethro).

Moses, he was a real prayer warrior, was he not? It comes to mind just now that as Jacob (Moses' inner man) was returning from Levin (see v-a.com/bible/), he observed that he had first crossed the Jordan River with nothing but his staff (power), but now he had become two camps. HE had become two camps. The man for whom and by whom the universe was created wrestled with him, and Jacob held him by his creative power AND WOULD NOT LET GO. Again, the word 'name' in Hebrew means NATURE. Nobody cares nobody's name (sorry, grammar teachers); the Bible is about NATURES. "Tell me your nature!" "Why do you ask about my nature?" And he blessed him there.

"Tell me your nature!" "Why do you ask about my nature?" "Tell me your nature!" "Why do you ask about my nature?" "Tell me your nature!" "Why do you ask about my nature?" Why, why, why? You just did it, dummy. My "nature" is what you just DID! Why do you need me to explain it to you? Do what you just did, and you've got it. Jesus Christ, what do you want, an instruction manual?

Okay, said Moses, I'll write you one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home