The Becoming God

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Discovery of the Key to Jethro: Exodus 3:14 --"I AM Intention, Imagination, Belief"

The person(s) writing as Moses cared a lot about what is really going on. Every moment is new: the present passes into oblivion, creation is bringing forth still a new moment. Life is breaking forth -- just in front of us, the power of the invisible Source is jutting over Its brim in a torrent of manifestation. This is 'jethro,' "His abounding."

Moses was expert in the myths of Egypt, Nineveh, and Babylon which explained what is going on: warmth and life from the solar disc, people from above and people from below, eternal life, purpose, and death. What is it all about? Deep in meditation, God says, "Hi."

You have to understand, Moses did not care diddly-squat about God's name. Nobody did, nobody does. Theologians have had to come up with the most outlandish rationalizations as to why Moses asked God his name. He didn't. Moses asked what he really, really wanted to know, "What is your nature?" THAT we want to know. "What is 'you' that jethro keeps coming forth? What is all this? What is going on?" And God answered, "Ahiyeh Ashur hiyeh."

No, that is not "I am that I am." For what it is, we go to Victor Alexander's translation of the ancient Aramaic (Chapter 3 provided below). Per Alexander's notes on Exodus 3: 14, Ahiyeh is "the One Who Comes in His Coming," the absolute sense of "the One Who Comes"; the "Eternal Presence," "the Ever-Present," and the "Never Ceasing Intent of the Comer to Come."

Ashur is "the Beginning Spark that kindles the Fire," or, "the Light"; "the Uncreated Creator who Creates Everything from Nothing"; "Above-the-Flames."

Hiyeh is "His Coming."

Ahiyeh and hiyeh are related forms of the same word. Again, they mean more than "the Coming." They signify also the "Eternal Presence," "the Ever-Present," and the "Never Ceasing Intent of the Comer to Come."

Here is what is important: put the three words together and they spell the NATURE of God, the nature of what is going on, the real "natural order."

Ahiyeh is the never ceasing intent of the One who comes in his coming, IT IS THE SOURCE'S INTENT.

Ashur is the uncreated Creator above the flames, the Light that kindles the coming forth of everything from nothing. This "Beginning Spark" is imagination: IT IS THE SOURCE'S IMAGINING.

Hiyeh is . . .

Wait, what is hiyeh? The word means "His Coming." It is third person singular. And this is God's nature. I have previously posited that the third person is the Man, the Son of God who created and for whom the world was created, the Man that we all are becoming. But then again, it could be jethro. Every moment is the coming forth into manifestation the abundance of the Ineffable Most High God. God is not just the thing that comes forth, but the experience of it. His experience of the breaking forth present could be "his coming."

The Man's coming? Maybe. Jethro's coming? It fits the context. Still another possibility is Believing. It is related to Intent. Belief is the investment imagining needs for manifestation. Belief is the becoming of the Source into the reality of the dream, which will then manifest in the physical order.

So this is the underlying natural order, the what is going on in this world:
1) Intention, 2) Imagining, and 3) Belief -- "I intend, imagine, and believe. This is my nature forever."

I know that these words are NOT translation of  ahiyeh, ashur, or hiyeh. They are symbolic, and mine are interpretive of those symbols.

Inasmuch as the Ineffable's imagining has become us, what we imagine is Its imagining. Do we want to experience anything in particular? The way to get that experience is to define it, INTEND to have it, and then IMAGINE it as had. And BELIEVE it.

The rest of the Bible is commentary on this. My apologies to everyone who thought Exodus 3: 14 said, "I AM THAT I AM." The statement regarding God is still true; it just isn't in Exodus 3: 14.

Something else comes to mind about this order. It pertains to the dream state. In the dreams of the evening is the intent to become an experience and its imagining unto belief: "I see it, and it is beautiful!" In the morning comes manifestation. "Evening and morning, the first day."


From v-a.com/bible/:

Exodus 3

1. And Moses shepherded the herds of Jethro,* his king priest and he fetched him sheep for the altar, and he came to the mountain of God at Khooriv.
2. And there appeared to him the angel of the Lord through the waves of fire from inside the sun disc, and he saw that the sun disc itself did not burn up.
3. And Moses said, "Let me see, this must be indeed a great vision, that is why the disc is not burning up."
4. And the Lord saw that he was approaching to look closer, and so God called him from inside the disc, and He said, "Moses," and [Moses] said, "Behold, it is I."
5. And He said to him, "Do not come near, take off your sandals, because the land that you stand on is holy ground."
6. And He said, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." And Moses hid himself from the faces* that he saw, because he was afraid to look at God.
7. And the Lord said, "I have indeed seen* the slavery of my people in Egypt, and I have heard the agonies of their enslavement, because I know what ails them.
8. "And I have come down to deliver them from the hand of the Egyptians and to take them up from this land to an expansive and good land, to a land that flows with milk and honey, to the land of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites.
9. "And now, behold, the agony of the Children of Israel has reached me* and I can also see the persecution by which the Egyptians oppress them.
10. "Now come, I will send you to the Pharaoh, and take my people, the Children of Israel, out of Egypt."
11. And Moses said to God, "Who am I to go to the Pharaoh and bring out the Children of Israel out of Egypt?"
12. And God said to him, "I will be with you and this is the sign that I am sending you, when you conduct the exodus of the nation from Egypt, you shall work here before God on this mountain."
13. And Moses said to God, "Behold, as I go to the Children of Israel and say to them, 'the Lord God of your ancestors has sent me over to you," and they tell me, 'what is His name?' what shall I say to them?"
14. And God said to Moses, "Ahiyeh-Ashur-hiyeh,"* and He said, "this is what you will say to the Children of Israel, "Ahiyeh has sent me over to you."
15. And again God said to Moses, "This is what you shall tell the Children of Israel, that the Lord God of your ancestors, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob, sent me over to you -- this is His name to the end of the universe and this is how you shall commemorate me from this century to the end of all the centuries,
16. "Go and gather all the elders of the Children of Israel and say to them that the Lord God of your ancestors has revealed this to me, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, so as to say this to you, that you shall memorialize this memorial, of all that He has done for you in Egypt.
17. "And you shall tell them that He brought you out of the enslavement of the Egyptians to the land of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, to the land that flows with milk and honey.
18. "And I shall make them heed your voice, and you and the elders of the House of Israel shall enter into the presence of the king of Egypt and you shall say to him, 'The Lord God of the Hebrews has revealed this to us now that we must go and spend three days in the wilderness and make a sacrifice to our Lord God.'
19. "And I know the king of Egypt will not allow you to go, and it is not in his power to do so.*
20. "And I shall extend my hand and strike the Egyptians and I shall perform wonders among them and then I shall send you [all out.]
21. "And I shall give the nation to be perceived kindly in the eyes of the Egyptians, so that when you go, you do not go empty-handed.*
22. "The wife shall ask her neighbor, and the residents of her house for gold plates and silver plates and clothing, so that you may cloth your sons and your daughters, and the Egyptians shall allow it."

*3:6 Lit. Ar. idiom retained: "Visions" or manifestations.
*3:7 Lit. Ar. idiomatic figure of speech: "Seeingly have seen."
*3:9 Lit. Ar. id.: "Entered upon me."
*3:14 Lit. Aramaic: (1) "Ahiyeh": "the One Who Comes in His Coming," the absolute sense of "the One Who Comes." (2) "Ashur": "the Beginning Spark that kindles the Fire" or "the Light." (3) "Hiyeh": "His Coming." (4) "Ahiyeh" and "hiyeh" are related forms of the same word. They mean more than "the Coming." They signify also the "Eternal Presence," "the Ever-Present," and the "Never Ceasing Intent of the Comer to Come." (5) In the same way, "Ashur" signifies "the Uncreated Creator who Creates Everything from Nothing." (6) Also, "Ashur" signifies: "Above-the-Flames."
*3:19 Lit. Ar. idiomatic expression: "It was not in his clutching hand."
*3:21 Lit. Ar. id.: "Bare."

2 Comments:


  • "Inasmuch as the Ineffable's imagining has become us, what we imagine is Its imagining. Do we want to experience anything in particular? The way to get that experience is to define it, INTEND to have it, and then IMAGINE it as had. And BELIEVE it."

    Would you please expand on "and then IMAGINE it as had." I'm not trying to split hairs. I'm trying to understand the invisible mechanics. The word "had" is the past tense of have. Does this mean I imagine a desired experience as if it were a memory? Or do you mean imagine as if I am experiencing it right now? I mean, I suppose when recalling anything, we re-experience it in the now (to some degree, maybe not vividly).

    But imagining -- people do this all the time. It's called daydreaming. Then something happens - maybe the phone rings - to snap them out of their reverie. I know Neville specified "controlled reverie." Controlled. But I still don't understand what is the difference between conscious creation and daydreaming. If it were as simple as reverie, then every daydream would come to pass.

    Is it reverie with the INTENT to create? I have not been able to master keeping hold of an intent to create while simultaneously getting lost in a daydream as if "now." It's almost like... what? You start out saying "the following daydream is not a daydream, but rather a conscious creation. Now.. go!" And then start imagining? I spent all of K-12 schooling staring out the window, daydreaming, lost in thought (the very definition of reverie) and not a lick of it came to pass. Why is that? I assure you, my concept of myself was very different from my reality, but the concrete reality remained locked in, or on its course.

    When I daydreamed I got lost in it. But when I returned to "reality" I knew it was just a daydream. Is that why it didn't come to pass. My view of it? If so, then intention is a stronger force than the imagining. Is that not a logical conclusion? Or maybe it's because my concept of self was only temporarily changed while daydreaming? That's the same now why I try to imagine. I go back to reality and the new concept of self slips away in the face of reality.

    I have gathered from your own commentary that you perhaps tend to think that questions like this come from people who are just trying to "get stuff." But we are all after experiences, each one of us. We are all wanting to feel good, happy, fulfilled, content, and other such adjectives. And are not all desires from God anyway?

    Neville would always talk about us not recognizing out own harvest. How a passing thought could manifest. I just can't understand then why the good passing thoughts don't manifest.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:16 AM  

  • Not that you give me a lot to deal with or anything . . .

    Unfortunately, a lot of our idle thoughts do come to pass. Good ones and bad ones. It has a lot to do with how much faith - belief that they may come true -- one puts into them. You believe your daydreams won' come true, so they don't for the most part. Some you hope through to manifestation, and some you fear through to manifestation. As I mention in my later posts re The Power of Awareness, what we call "reality" is but a manifestation of our conceptions of ourselves; it is consciousness that is real, the manifestation is an out-picturing of that. And that is why you need to see what you want as "had." Already received -- the wish fulfilled. Say you want a hundred dollars. If you see yourself wanting the money, THAT is what your consciousness is and that is what is out-pictured -- you wanting a hundred dollars. If you already had the money, what would you do with it. Make a payment on your braces? Okay, see yourself, and feel perfectly natural about it, handing the hundred dollars over in payment for your braces . . . or whatever. It is not that it is a memory; it is that it is an established fact. Neville often used the illustration of wanting a promotion. Imagine the promotion as already having occurred, and (feeling perfectly natural about it) you are now shaking hands and hearing congratulations and celebrating. Catch the mood that goes with each desire's fulfillment -- the mood of paying or the mood of celebrating or whatever.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home