The Becoming God

Friday, June 24, 2016

Watch Your Intention, Your Imagination, and Your Belief: Keep It Pure, Clear, Single

Indecision, considering alternatives, fearing interruptions, doubting possibility are dissolution. They are logs in your eye that interfere with manifestation. You say you want this, but your mind entertains another.

Pining for an old affection, mulling over past failures, anxiety about what could happen nullifies your intent with this present reality. You don't want no stinking reality from here; you want the reality there, where you are in imagination now. STOP IMAGINING THIS STUFF. Let it go. Abandon your baggage.

"But that is who I am." Exactly. If you do not want to continue being that, GO AWAY. Chuck it.

At my baptism in the Holy Spirit I had control of my life. And God wouldn't touch me with a ten-foot pole. I cast that control out of myself, all of it, to be submitted to God. That was what God had sent me into meditation school to learn how to do (though I didn't know it; he's not upfront about that stuff). When I had learnt it, he brought me out. And when I had cast all control of myself out of myself and was wholly submitted unto him, he accepted me.

No, Ignorance does not die or go away. We just have to overcome it. Identify it and abandon it, and let your eye be single and clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home