The Becoming God

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

CLARITY: Is Clarity of Vision in Imagining "the Woman Who Touched the Hem of Jesus' Garment" in Mark 5: 27?

When you read the story of Jairus' daughter and the woman who touched the hem of Jesus' garment in the book of Mark, chapter 5: 22-43, remember that there is only one person there. You. The name Jairus means enlightener, from the root to be or to make luminous. That is your nature.

You have a desire in your house, a daughter of your mind, and it isn't doing too well. You have had this desire a long time, but your efforts to get it to fulfill, even to keep it alive, are failing. What it needs--what you need--is the clarity of God's imagining. If you could just imagine your desire as clearly as God imagines your reality, it could live. Imagine that desire as having been received with the clarity--the power and the wisdom--of God's imagining you. Touch the hem of God's garment--your "physical" reality--and touch your desire/daughter with such clarity of vision in imagining it.

Our efforts to pull off (accomplish) what we want are not worth squat. They only make matters worse. They are beyond worthless. The Light of God, though, this clarity, this brings life. Imagining is the investment we are to make. As I understand Neville, there is one thing that we are to do: tell others.

2 Comments:

  • I've only recently found Neville's works.
    A couple of days ago while listening...and I can't stop reading or listening for over a month now...or is it two... Anyways~ I wrote down one thing he said about Desire ~ Believe your desire to Be your Savior...coming to Be with you. THAT is a living word.

    I'm like a sponge again soaking in living waters... Listening over and over and over... I can't stop. I've put most everything aside in order to understand who I Really Am. It All rings True.

    I appreciate seeing desire as daughter... It makes so much sense ... Of course!

    You're the first person I've reached out to about Neville's lectures etc.... The history of your studies and your revising them is what I saw.
    There's a lot of hoopla out there. I want to keep what I'm being given in understanding clear.

    One of my lifelong underlying scriptures is ... In all your getting, get understanding.

    By Blogger Rita Lynn, at 8:49 PM  

  • "WISDOM IS THE PRINCIPLE THING; GET WISDOM:
    AND WITH ALL THY GETTING GET UNDERSTANDING"
    (Proverbs 4: 7).
    This is why so many are gravitating to Neville--he provided an understanding of wisdom.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home