The Becoming God

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Conversations with Ed, a Former 2x2er, About Neville Goddard, Visions and Freedom: Part 6


Hi Dan,

How's things today/night?! It's cool you know Ballycastle; it is up in the north of Northern Ireland! Have you ever been over? I had been studying the works of Neville and Joseph Murphy amongst others and what got me at first was that Calvary is "cranium"--the place of the skull! Then it made sense, I started getting a great desire to learn more and try and get quiet in the "I am" and imagine the guy I want to be, one night as I got into bed I closed my eyes and in the screen of blackness that should have been there was a very pretty lady holding a child in swaddling clothes (white) it lasted for a couple of seconds then crystallised away in segments, just disappeared. My wife thinks I dreamed it, but I can verify I was wide awake and it caused me a lot of thought.

Neville talks that the child is a symbol, it says in bible that this shall be a sign unto you when you see child wrapped in swaddling clothes. I think about it all the time, but all I can come up with is that it confirmed what I believe is true! Since I left the church/cult that claim they are the only right way, I cannot help but see that its members--even my own family--are different towards me. They are so arrogant that they think they are better than everyone else and that god has blessed them by opening up a way, they refuse to talk to me about anything along those lines! I know it is as false as any other organised religion, it is an individual thing and my vision can only be a spiritual sign which confirms to me that the whole thing takes place within, cleaving to a group is bondage and they claim freedom but yet are told what to wear, no tv, no smoking, drinking, etc. All these rules set by its leaders! I try to enjoy life and my hunger always for the truth of who I am remains, it does sadden me that no one cares about these things, I am glad for your correspondence. 


Ed




Ed,

No, I have not been to Europe or the Isles.

Of course, your lovely wife was right, you did dream it--you just happened to be wide awake while you were dreaming, and someone else (who is also you) was giving you the dream! He who is imagining in us speaks in illustrations. I believe it means you are waking up--the pretty lady and the baby were three levels of you. You desire/imagine/intend, and your imagining is the virgin mother who "knows not a man." She knows not a man because she is the desire of the Father. She gives birth to . . . you--an innocent baby wrapped in the life that surrounds it.

The process is a package deal we all have, it is just unusual to be aware of it, because most people are idiots in their ignorance from the amnesia. Your former cult is a lesson they are going through--they are paying the high price of the lesson. The illustration is a vision, a phantom, and yet it is literal as all get out, because it IS life, and life is one. And you have as much as had the Father put his hand on your shoulder.

There is that which is organic within us, which the prophets discovered,

There is the teaching of the prophets about what they discovered,
There is cult's teaching about the prophets' teaching,
And there is the individual's teaching about the cult's teaching.

Neville said, "Get your religion wholesale." Go straight to what the prophets discovered in themselves, but in you. They didn't patent it; they just said, "Hey, 'this' is us!"

Dan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home