The Becoming God

Sunday, May 10, 2015

The Faith of a Mustard Seed: Is Every Particle in the Universe Thinking, "I am . . ."?

The universe is thinking, too.

I do not know where Gregg Braden gets his information, but I believe I heard him say (on youtube.com) that physicists were able to capture photons in a vacuum. The photons were floating around randomly. The scientists introduced a piece of DNA into the vacuum, and the photons mimicked the DNA. When the DNA was removed, the photons continued to mimic it. They had learned "DNA."

I heard elsewhere that physicists researching the behavior of quantum particles -- quarks or whatever -- were surprised that the particles acted as expected while they were observed but not when unobserved. The particles acted according to the expectations of their observers only when those expectations were present. How did they learn this?

I take from this that the most basic elements of the universe are imagining. They are power that is intelligent and are imagining: "I am (whatever the particle is)." This is "the faith of a mustard seed." A mustard seed has only one belief: "I am a mustard." It goes with that . . . and grows to become a mustard. Quarks believe they are quarks. Photons believe they are photons. Introduce DNA and they believe they are DNA. All that was necessary for life to begin on this earth was for some particles to imagine that they were DNA, and Who could have introduced that thought?

What do you believe you are? Believe you are this, and you will become this. And when you do become what you believe yourself to be, Who has made you so? That ineffable conscience in you that is imagining that it is you . . . in every particle that you think is "me."

What will you do for Him? At this moment I am writing this blog. Victor Alexander is translating the ancient Aramaic Bible and making movies. My wife is being the best wife and mother in the world. Wha'chu doin', Willis? (I.e., what are you doing?)

I think this is what Napoleon Hill meant when he said that you have to take control of your own mind and decide what you are going to be, and you have to determine what you are willing to PAY for this privilege. We do not pay God with cash or even with work. We lay down our self-lordship totally and submit completely to whatever he wills for us to be.

Hey, the terms are real easy. All he requires is our submitting of our whole life completely and continuously:

"Remember this, and it is all right."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home