The Becoming God

Sunday, May 24, 2015

One has Less Separation in it Than You Might Think: the Flip = the Virgin Birth = the Atonement

There is a question as to whether or not healing is in the atonement made by the death of Jesus Christ, or if only our eternal salvation is in the atonement.

Silly, EVERYTHING is in the atonement made at the death of Jesus Christ. It is just that people don't know when that death was. Jesus Christ is the Lamb slain FROM the foundation of the world. Not at the foundation of the world, but from. It is an ongoing dying.

I remember just prior to my baptism in the Holy Spirit I saw a mud-man made alive, and I, as imagination, wondered the mud-man's imagination . . . and became it. I flipped into being him, er, me. I DIED from what I was by forgetting and became me--a virgin birth. And because everything from that is due to the PRIOR me's action, I am forgiven EVERYTHING. Atonement.

When we desire to become us, and by our imagining do become us, we accept EVERYTHING that is going down from then on. Because what is going on is simply the Ineffable's process of becoming form.
______________________________________

The breadth of history and everything in it is the Ineffable becoming form. We can deduce from it all that which is advance and how that advance is made. And then make that advance.

Wow, what a threat that is. Like the rich young ruler, we turn from Christ sorrowing because we have so much. And so many manifestors are just trying to get more. But as Neville said, "When it works, you have found him." "Him" is here: You. What are You here for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home