The Becoming God

Friday, May 29, 2015

I as the Action and the Character of God

We are born into this world, and here it is. We have no natural inclination to the spirit. We eat, sleep, and have sex. There is nothing beyond taking care of "number one." We do what we want, when we want, as much as is allowed in the pecking order or on the sly.

We are not much different from hatched dinosaurs. There you are, a baby T-Rex. What are you going to do? Eat. Your siblings if they are not fast enough. Then you are going to run down and consume everything you can. Hundreds of millions of years of terror.

We do whatever we want with these lives. Not much different from the dinosaurs. But these lives are the ACTION of the Ineffable becoming form. Wow, It is really, really, patient (as fitting Something that is actually facing eternity). The lives are actually ours, but "our" lives as we see the world are illusions. We are banging away in a teapot like it really is something, but it is nothing. The only thing that matters is the ACTION of the Ineffable imagining that It is us, thus becoming us.

We are zero-distance eruptions of Its being's imagining. For my purpose, there was no Big Bang--we are all still inside the speck the universe supposedly came from. (I just made that up, but I like it!) There is That which is imagining, and our destiny is to be It. Can you hear, "A little cooperation, please?"

Oh. It doesn't want us to be mindless consumers of each other. It is not selfish. It is not fearful. "Could you make your action like mine, please?"

Hmm. "Okay, what is your action like?"

"Um, My action is constant, kind, generous, loving, supporting, gracious--all the things you hear about Me in the Bible. You know, the best of your mother and father. I am always thinking the best for you. In complete faith."

Okay, so I am to have the same character as God in my imagining toward others. Constantly, like I was a Pentecostal Holiness Holy Roller.

"Exactly."

"Eh, Mate, I believe you when you say that you love me and imagine only the best, most loving and generous thoughts for me, and that your imagining must come to pass. But, like, uh, I don't see it."

"In your ignorance you are independent to have what YOU imagine. Come on, man, I said to you audibly in the House of Praise in Kaimuki, 'Come unto Me.' That meant to take my yoke upon you and to learn of Me. BECOME ME. Make Me YOUR action. All the good things I imagine for you SHALL BE--I swear upon my own name--but not while you think like a dinosaur. Ix nay the elfishness say,* and I will bring it to pass. Stand in My character and do My action."

*Pig-Latin: Nix the selfishness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home