The Becoming God

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Three Anchors to My Faith

I agree with René Descartes: "I think, therefore I am." I do not know by this what I am, nor if what I am thinking is real, but the thinking itself is real, and I am that thinking.

Jesus spoke to me audibly. I will qualify this: in 1975 I imagined Jesus Christ being crucified. At the moment I was as emotionally torn up as his back was from the flogging he had received. Someone held his wrist to the cross and placed a spike to be driven. Jesus, whom I saw in profile, turned his face towards me and said, "Come unto me." This was all taking place in my imagination, EXCEPT when he spoke these words, they were "audible" in the nervous system of my brain. I heard him like any other person's voice from outside of my head, except his had not entered through my ears but manifested in the hearing lobe of my brain. I marveled that he had the power to know my thoughts and to transcend his voice into my head in this manner, which he would not be able to do if he were not seated in heaven AS God.

I watched my left arm grow out a half-inch or so. I have heard of much more dramatic miracles, but this was early and I KNOW that I watched it grow out that bit without my moving a muscle. I do not know how it grew out, why it grew out, or by what it grew out; I only know that I studiously watched it do so. I have had people red-faced shout in my face that I am lying, but no, I know that I saw it: my left arm grew out, and I watched as it happened.

Now I teach--I am trying to teach you--that the world is imagined. As God imagines us, so we are: We are his thinking: Our experience is his thinking: Our manifestation is his thinking. And what I am trying to get a handle on is the fact that we are Him. We are not aliens outside of God; we ARE his imagining inside, learning here how to fly solo, which is by flying (imagining) exactly like Him--by his character and by his power IN us because we are ONE.

The word that keeps ringing in my ears is revision. Adam wasn't a man, he is every man. His having a desire means that something was not right. We desire right and revise our imagining FROM what is 'not right' TO what is right, and that becomes the mother of its acquisition. That acquisition is transitory, though. It is another 'not right' that needs revision. There is no discharge from this war--we shall ever find more and better ways to be more like God. Count every thing as waste and ever seek to be more like the Most High.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home