The Becoming God

Monday, April 13, 2015

Another View of Exodus 3: 14 for Healing -- We Are What the Father Imagines Us to Be, According to Our Guidance

A few verses are key to what is going on. Super key. These verses are very rich in meaning. Genesis 1: 1 is one of them, "The Beginning created God." Deuteronomy 6: 4 is another, "YHWH is one/united-multitude." And Exodus 3: 14, "I come imagining his coming." Yes, these are my own translations, but they are what the scriptures actually say.

My interest is always healing. Healing is the salvation/provision we all need. I was lost and repented, and the Father imagined me found. My left arm was for some reason a half-inch or so shorter than my right arm. At the Melodyland Charismatic Clinic, Charles Hunter asked the Father/Jesus to make every one's limbs to match correctly, and the Father/Jesus imagined my arms matching correctly, and I watched my left arm grow out to the same length as the right. My "becoming" was the coming of his imagining, which is him. Says he: "I come imagining his becoming."

Our existence is the Ineffable's imagining. But his imagining is constrained by our guiding conception and awareness of ourselves. These are what make us individuals. Ill and needing, we can post our imaginings and hope he so imagines us, and that what we want becomes; or, we can un-constrain ourselves and allow him to imagine us well. It is what he imagines that becomes. It is either all him, or us AS him: "just receive", or "believe you receive."

Which reminds me of Mark 5: 22ff. See next post: Jairus' daughter was the woman with the issue of blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home