The Becoming God

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

An Answer to the Question, "Why?" The only reason for anything--for existence itself--is to fulfill the desire of the Ineffable to have form

I do not think that any one wonders "Why?" more than I do. I got an answer the other day. It is the effective application of a principle I know of . . .

. . . That when the consciousness of God "flips" from that state of consciousness to the state of consciousness that is human, it completely forgets that it is God and makes itself UTTERLY IGNORANT.

Well, it works! We made ourselves ignorant. The unregenerate human has no reason for anything he or she does. We do not really have reasons for our “reasons.” For the very many things that have always made me wonder "Why?" now I have the answer: THERE IS NO REASON!

There is no reason we know of for what we do. The only reason for anything--for existence itself--is to fulfill the desire of the Ineffable to have form. The answer to the question, "Why?" is to give form to the Ineffable. The stupid things we do are ultimately leading us that way! "O, the unsearchable riches of the wisdom of God."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home