The Becoming God

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

YOU ARE ME: Neville Goddard was wrong about what Exodus 3:14's I AM means (it means I BECOME). Make the correction when you listen to him

Why I wrote this is in the last line.

I do not believe God said in Exodus 3:14, "I AM THAT I AM." Not that it isn't true, I just do not believe that that was what he said at the time.

I believe the Sopherim changed the text to match their superstitious dualistic theology, that God is one thing and man is another. The ancient Aramaic Exodus, which would predate any change by the Sopherim, has a third-person personal pronoun in the second I AM--i.e., HE IS, and it also has the name (nature) of the Assyrian God Ashur as the middle THAT, which the Sopherim would want to expunge and did so with asher (don't get shook up about Ashur--the Hebrews were from Assyria).

Victor Alexander (v-a.com/bible), in his English translation of the ancient Aramaic EXODUS: Liberation, respectfully declined to translate the words Ahiyeh Ashur Hiyeh in the text and supplied their fuller meanings in a footnote:

*3:14 Lit. Aramaic: (1) "Ahiyeh": "the One Who Comes in His Coming," the absolute sense of "the One Who Comes." (2) "Ashur": "the Beginning Spark that kindles the Fire" or "the Light." (3) "Hiyeh": "His Coming." (4) "Ahiyeh" and "hiyeh" are related forms of the same word. They mean more than "the Coming." They signify also the "Eternal Presence," "the Ever-Present," and the "Never Ceasing Intent of the Comer to Come." (5) In the same way, "Ashur" signifies "the Uncreated Creator who Creates Everything from Nothing." (6) Also, "Ashur" signifies: "Above-the-Flames."

You will note that Ashur is the Creator who creates from nothing, and that the name/nature means the same as 'Elohim': Over the Flames. It is my impression that what is over the flames is the Ineffable, once again not being "effed" (the Ineffable is also not "effed" in Genesis 1: 1; "Before the beginning, [the Ineffable] created God [the e'had], the Heavens, and the Earth"--all of which were us imagined).

My first problem with I AM is that hayah, from which it comes, means to become. Ahiyeh means, "I BECOME": "Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, 'I BECOME sent me unto you'" (v. 14b).

ASHUR I believe is intense, vivid, "hot" imagining. The Ineffable creates by thinking, the force of Its imagining (It hasn't got anything else!) Moses described his creating as Noah, Shem, Ham and Japheth: resting in the Lord, the nature of what is desired, HEAT-intense imagining(?), and expansion.

Lastly, the second I AM is "HIS BECOMING." This has been my mystery: who is this HIS? The child in Proverbs 8: 30? The Perfect and Completed Man (created/planned to come in Genesis chapter 1)? The Ineffable? The e'had consciousness who had become Moses? "I BECOME BY INTENSE, VIVID, HEATED IMAGINING HIS COMING."

My showertime revelation last night was that all this means is: "YOU ARE ME."

"Oh. I become."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home