The Becoming God

Friday, March 15, 2024

Life is a Lie, a Simulation of Mind

God gave me theme music for this post. I was sooo confused. I am old enough to remember when Bo Diddley's song "Who Do You Love?" was first released. It's a dark and foreboding song, like the Devil himself boasting about how bad he is. The Lord has been asking me, as I've been wasting too much time on things such as YouTube, TV, and daydreaming--not getting the things I need to get done done--"Who is your Lord?" which boils down to: "Who(m) do you love?" Hence Bo Diddley's song stuck in my mind.

Okay, I get that association with the song, but I could hardly see God singing the rest of the evil, hoodoo lyrics to Arlene. Hello, Arlene. It came to me this morning; God is saying that this life is a lie. It is the lie of this life, our ignorance, who is singing, seeking to seduce us in our garden. This life's experience is a simulation, a production reflecting thought. It is the Bible's world that is real, the Manifestation of the Ineffable. In this world God is cultivating thoughts, attitudes, and opinions. THOSE things are of the real world. What really matters is the reality of our minds, values, and convictions. This world and its life is artificial, an appearance, a dreamed stage for the engenderment of the mind-matters God earnestly desires. A suitable MIND is the real goal; the flesh is but an illusion, a tool for the cultivation of our spirit. The Devil is asking, "Who do you love, my lie--this world, or that heavenly Dreamer, your Creator?"

"For what benefits the human being if they gain the whole world and lose themselves?" (Mark 8:36 Alexander). We only get to take our souls with us. "Except, set your treasures in heaven," (Matthew 6:20) the MIND, where Christ dwells (2 Corinthians 13:5). "O, good and faithful servant, you were faithful with little, you shall be granted much* (raised over much). Enter your master's feast* (joy)" (Matthew 25:21 Alexander); i.e., DO IT, AND YOU GET TO KEEP IT!

(Continued next post)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home