The Becoming God

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

The Cryptic I: My Oneness Theology

Asked by my then pastor Rod Wilson (1975, Kaimuki), I contemplated what Jesus had done for me. Rod meant 'this week,' but in my imagination I saw Jesus tethered to posts being scourge with cat-o-nine-tails by Roman soldiers. With no injunction but that he not die yet, his back was torn open like hamburger. Released from the tethers, he was made to bear the rough-sawn cross to Golgotha. Going into shock, he fainted along the way. He was dying, and I was crying. At Golgotha he was made to lay his sore back on the cross, and his arms were extended to be nailed to the cross. Looking over at me, he said--audibly in my physical brain, "Come unto me."

The question at this point is, "What was 'me'?" Of course, 'me' was Jesus Christ, but what was he? He was, first of all, my imagination. Everyone thinks that in John 8:24 Jesus said, "if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." I.e., that Jesus (I) was God (He). In Aramaic, the language Jesus actually spoke, he said, [unless] you believe that I am I, you shall die in your sins." I.e., that you and I are God's 'I'. That is a world of difference! Yes, he is YHWH, God, the Becoming One, AND he is our imaginations. God is All-in-all. "Come unto me" means to come to our imagination, unto God, YHWH, Eil Shaddai, for from there we--His Manifestation--become what He has imagined.

Read the good, read His promises, imagine them APPLIED:

"They then went out, and preached every place, and the Lord helped them and began filling them with signs that they performed" (Mark 16:20 Alexander).

Might not this mean that they went out in imagination and preached, i.e., imagined every place they intended, and Maryah helped them apply his promises, and began filling them with manifestations, evidence of what they had in imagination performed. Why not, for this is our eternal destiny?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home