The Becoming God

Monday, April 20, 2020

God is the Love of the Ineffable Enacted, and Some Interesting Near Death Experiences

I started a post: "Do You Think God Is Anything But Consciousness?" For some reason, I got started on NDE videos on YouTube. I was already familiar with "Richard Met God," and I've heard others before. Steve Gardipee (below) blew me away with his analysis. Changed my theology. I realized from it that God isn't just the Ineffable's consciousness. He is Love. Consciousness is simply the media the Ineffable's Love is expressed through--Love ENACTED. It has got to manifest. God is the Love of the Ineffable enacted; consciousness is its manifestation, its exercise, its outflow and expresion. The stuff in the Bible from page one to the end is about Love and its manifestation. May Love be the medium of our imagining. Revise experience to the expectation of Love. Take His Love as your strength.

Life After Death Experience (NDE) with Steve Gardipee, Vietnam War Story | One of the Best NDEs

Astounding Near Death Experience

Near Death Experience-Meets Jesus

My Near Death Experience 2018 Love is the answer

I MET JESUS !!!!! REAL CHRISTIAN TESTIMONY !!!!

See my next post, “Love as Existence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home