The Becoming God

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Vic said Liv was making him wear his mask when outside

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 5:03 PM wrote:
Wear your mask, Vic. This virus is a virulent disease. Wash your hands after touching anything from outside, and don't touch your face until you have washed your hands. You have a compromised immune system! Thank our Allaha He has given you Liv, a beautiful woman who wants to keep you around. That's His love.

Before I wrote this, Trump had been saying Covid -19 would be gone by April 1st. It ain't going. The death rate in Sweden, which eschewed social distancing and masks, is skyrocketing. It is a sad day. Let's pray for people and the world--dumb as it (the world) is.

Before I go, please allow me to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your translation work. The Western Church is so lost and confused due to its corrupted Bible. I tell them, "If you do not have Victor Alexander's translations, you do not have the Bible!" Your translations are the Word of Allaha, the Power of Allaha to save the world. A thought came to me yesterday: would you be able to put the digitized texts of your translations onto CD or DVD discs and sell them that way? I think I downloaded everything except the books of Acts and Isaiah from v-a.com/bible before it was taken down. I still bought two New Testaments (both paper and hardcover), all the individual books except Proverbs and Qohlet, and The Old Testament Scriptures so that I would have them, too. The world you and I see with regards to Spirit is not the world the Western Church sees. They see a God who is separate and are waiting for Him to come, like He is on the other side of the universe running things by remote control. Reading 2 Corinthians drove that home to me yesterday--the Power is a Who, a Who Who is here. When I compare your Aramaic to the Western versions, I am like, "No wonder they don't understand--the Western bibles don't say anything like the original text."

So, thanks again, Vic. Maryah bless you, and may your translations change the world!
Dan Steele

-----Original Message-----
From: Vic Alexander
To: imagicworldview@aol.com
Sent: Sun, Apr 19, 2020 12:32 pm
Subject: Re: Extended quote from you

Hi Dan,
Thanks for cheering me up. Regarding the Ancient Aramaic Old Testament and the Ancient Aramaic New Testament. The Assyrian Church of the East always publishes them separately, because the Old Testament is one hundred percent in the Ancient Aramaic, but the New Testament of the Church of the East shares some common words, which are in Greek, one of them is 'stadia' which is a Greek word that refers to distance. One of the allies of the Assyrian Church of the East was the Greek Bishop Nestorius of Constantinople, who sided with the Assyrian Church of the East in their rejection of the Catholic doctrines. I seem to remember that the main one was Nicea, where the Church of the East broke off permanently with the Catholic Church. It's around 350 years AD (After Christ.) Of course, I'm only a layman translator.

As for putting the text of all my translations on discs, I think that's a great idea, because then I can sell them independently from a website that I own, a mini Amazon.com.

With the blessings of Maran Eashoa' Msheekha,
Vic Alexander
____________________________________________

People, dear readers,


If you do not have Victor Alexander's translations, you do not have the Bible! I'll read something that strikes me in Vic's translation from the Aramaic and compare it to the KJV, NASB, New Jerusalem and Young's Literal -- they've got nothing anywhere close! They are like bibles for another planet. It's the original "You can't get there from here." Vic's words confirm the perspectives God shows me are His. You can give him flack for a lot of things in his books, but the IDEAS there are (in my humble opinion) the right ideas. If he puts his texts on CD or DVD, I'll get that, too. I ALWAYS bless God for having his digitized texts in a computer file. SO much easier for me to cut and paste for posts to you.

THANKS, VIC!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home