The Becoming God

Monday, August 12, 2024

Trusting God, Believing God: T. L. Osborn's Book "How to Enjoy Plenty"

I am admittedly a big fan of Neville Goddard. Neville Goddard the theologian that is, not Neville Goddard the manifesting technician. I have never yet tried to manifest anything for myself. But it was Neville who led me far into understanding that God is a field of consciousness that imagines and becomes what it assumes itself to be in literal reality, be it "good, bad, or indifferent." I know that divine consciousness from transcendent experiences I have had with it in recent history. I can tell you honestly that the consciousness is real (literal, "here") and powerful to accomplish whatsoever it wants to accomplish. And what it wants to accomplish is an opportunity for us.

As Neville says, the (let's capitalize it) Consciousness has become us, that we might become it, so why not apply oneself to manifest whatsoever one desires? The answer for me is trust in God. I KNOW he is real. I KNOW he has done--finis and complete-o--what he has done in redeeming us to himself by the blood of Jesus Christ--the Milta--on the cross. Here is how T. L. Osborn explains it (as I understand him):

God wants to manifest in form as persons in relationship. That would be us . . . like him (think the Ineffable, his Manifestation--the Milta, and the breath between [common to] them). To that end God (the Milta) formed this earth as a perfect world, a garden full of all good, of PLENTY for us to enjoy. We come into this world forgetting what the Milta has said (our experience with him), and in our ignorance we live for ourselves instead of living for him. Rule, purpose, and authority are his, not ours. We have become unlike him, eating from the Tree of Life, which gives us knowledge of good and evil, evil being what we have been doing.

Like T. L., when I saw what I had done I wept. I couldn't believe it--I had just seen myself created and my mind transferred into this being, yet I lived only for myself, robbing God of all he might have gained in his use of me. In panic, I cast control of my life, my self-lordship, out of myself, and in full submission to God awaited judgment. Mentally prostrated, I said, "You are Glorious God, I am just a mudman. Whatever you tell me to do, that I will do." I listened intently. And listened. I virtually strained my hearing listening for what he might tell me to do. Then I heard a faint, "Remember this, and it is all right."

I was forgiven, and accepted! Ecstatic with gratitude, I received the Holy Breath in my bowels and it flowed up my throat and out my mouth in an Asian language. LIFE! I was back on the PLENTY side of the garden.

I BELIEVE IN GOD. He is real, and the Bible world we are really in is real. I trust God, the Milta, "Jesus Christ the LORD (YHWH)." I trust him and pray, but I do not assert self-lordship. The thing is to REPENT and submit my need unto him in trust that he's got it, for I AM ON THE PLENTY SIDE.

_______________________________

The Milta (Miltha) is the essential connotation of the Consciousness of Ineffable (...?)--of Its GOODNESS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home