The Becoming God

Sunday, August 11, 2024

The Incredible Weirdness of It Being Real

I am 75 years old now, so like David Crosby said when he turned 80, I know it won't be long before I die. The one thing I have to do in the meantime is to tell you that this, the Bible world we are in, is real. I know this Bible world is real because I have had present-day EXPERIENCES with God. Of course I have had fantasies and imaginings of God's work around me, but tangible, historic experiences are different. When I heard Jesus, the Miltha, speak to me "audibly" directly into my auditory nerves, it wasn't one of my imaginary voices. He somehow transcended and translated His voice from whatever He is to auditory input in my brain. No one else around me heard a thing. I noted at the moment that it was a really good trick.

Equally good was his expanding my left arm maybe 5/8s to 3/4 of an inch at the exact moment the name Jesus was mentioned in a prayer. I held myself very still and watched very intently as my arm grew out. For years I had thought that there was something wrong with the long sleeve shirts I had bought. The problem was with me; the right hand sleeves were always too short and bound on my wrist because my left arm was too short. Since then, no problem.

This world is a manifestation of the Ineffable Being's intelligence: He imagines it is, so it is. My self and everything else in the entire universe IS that intelligence manifesting in imagined arrangement moment by moment. Stoked on this realization, I said to the intelligence, or to Its Imaginer, "You can heal me." IN THAT MOMENT, I WAS HEALED.

THE EVIDENCE OF GOD IS NOW, IN THE PRESENT. THE STORIES IN THE BIBLE ARE ABOUT THIS MOMENT. BELIEVE IN THEM AS BEING ABOUT THIS, FOR HERE IS OUR GOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home