The Becoming God

Monday, March 18, 2024

Correction to Seed Bag Theory

July 4th, 2023, I posted a theory of what the ancient gods carried in their ubiquitous seed bags. My post was The Message of the Seed Bag: God's Purpose in the Cosmos. Today I watched a video which sheds, perhaps, more light on the subject. Interestingly suggested is that the gods took with them and possibly disseminated evil or wickedness (technology and government) from their bags. Take all of this with the proverbial grain of salt.

See Bible's Astonishing Explanation of the Ancient "Alien" Handbag Controversy - What Are They?

and Writings of the Watchers Discovered in PRE FLOOD City Describes End of the World - Gobekli Tepe

Grab a block of salt. Never interpret from the KJV. The ancient Aramaic says something entirely different:

Zechariah 5 (per Alexander):

1. Then* (And) I turned and saw a scythe that flies.
2. And he said to me, "What do you see?" And I said, "I saw a scythe that is flying; its length is twenty arm-lengths and its width ten arm-lengths."
3. And he said to me, "This is the curse that comes out upon the face of all the earth, because whoever steals, it is by* (from) her that he is rewarded and whoever swears, it is by* (from) her that he is rewarded."
4. "I released her,"* ("Bring her out") said the Almighty Lord, "so as to enter the house of the thief and the house of whoever swears falsely by my name, and she shall settle in his house and she shall reduce his timber and his stones."

5. And there emerged the angel who spoke through me, and he said, "Raise your eyes and look, what is this that came out?"
6. And I said, "What is it?" And he said to me, "This is the resulting* (emerging) measure, and in her there will be [all the derelictions* (failures) of duty] of all the earth."
7. And then I took up a talent of lead [for weighing] and there sat a woman* (wife, or married woman) in the scale.
8. And he said to me, "This is that sin." And he threw her into the balance and he threw the talent of lead against her* (against her mouth).
9. And I raised my eyes and I saw, behold, two women coming out and the spirit* (wind) in their wings, and they had wings like the wings of the vulture, and she lifted the scales from the earth and into the sky* (and she took the scale between the earth to heaven).
10. And I said to the angel that spoke through me, "Where are they taking the scales?" And he said to me, "To build for her a house in the land of Babylon, and they will find use for her and set her up there, where she will do her weighing."
________________________________________

Here, if there is reference to the bag, it is not a roll or a basket nor an ephah. In Zechariah 5:1-4 it is a scythe that exercises judgment against thieves and liars--their houses come to ruin. In Zechariah 5:5-10, all derelictions and failures of duty to God are weighed as a married woman, and I have to assume as an unfaithful one--"This is that sin." If the scythe and scales are indeed the basket or seed bag held by the gods in the ancient monuments, then it is justice that the gods carry.

Their houses come to ruin. Not their physical home, but their organization. Perhaps a word to politicians.

The last part (verse 10) is especially interesting. The scales, I take it, are judgment against spiritual adultery, i.e., rebellion against righteousness. They are taken to Babylon, where a house is to be built and a use is to be found and set up for this sin. What "house" became in the land of Babylon that reflects this sin, its use, and its judgment? I suppose this would be the intertestamental period, setting the stage for Eashoa, Jesus, whom Zechariah also wrote of.

PS: Everything in Aramaic has either male of female gender. I believe justice, wisdom, and righteousness are all feminine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home