The Becoming God

Saturday, February 03, 2024

Response to Cheryl, Why I Believe the Universe is a Spiritual Being

Thank you for writing, Cheryl. I often wonder if anyone is out there reading this stuff. My passion for learning and sharing is from experiences of God. I did not know Neville taught that 'Word' in John meant manifestation. I have probably seen it, and it just didn't register. Thank you. I wonder where Neville learned it, as Victor Alexander is the only one I have heard promoting the idea, and he is recent.

I, too, am stirred by what I have found about the Milta. I used to think that Jesus was like an expression of God, an example of what God likes. That was from John's use of logos. Vic's explanation that the Milta who became Jesus IS God paired up with Neville's teachings of assumption, that everything already exists, and gestation of the assumed eventually culminates in reality: click! - THAT's what is going on, on a universal scale. Neville also taught that matter simply exists to facilitate the inner man's experience in this dimension. Power expressed in photons may or may not have particulate mass, depending on whether we think they do, or not. Fascinating. Quantum power somehow knows: "Should I exist, or not?" I have wondered if divine, miraculous healings are just God readjusting His thoughts about us.

Anyway, to your question about the universe being a spiritual being. The Ineffable imagined Itself being fully, completely manifest. Its ASSUMED fulfillment is the Milta, which is exactly Him, but manifest. It is kind of like having two Gods, but it is one God in two states, unmanifest and manifest. I guess that's a dual state. But the Milta is ASSUMED, imagined, proposed. The universe is Its gestation to becoming fulfilled and actual--the Milta becoming what It is already assumed to be by God. "The heavens declare the Glory of God" (Psalm 19:1) & etc.  The entire universe is simply the Milta becoming the Ineffable manifest.

The weirdness: what God has imagined acts in power. THAT is heavy-duty assuming!! Is this assuming the weapon of our warfare? Or our plow for sowing?

Thank you for writing,
Dan Steele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home