The Becoming God

Saturday, January 27, 2024

The Milta, EXISTING AS GOD OUTSIDE OF TIME, Is Working On Its Past

That is pretty much what I have been trying to communicate. The Milta, assumed to exist by the Ineffable as the Perfect and Complete Manifestation Itself, is also the Ineffable existing outside of time. And just as the Ineffable is working on Its manifestation, so also is the Milta is working on Its manifestation. That is you and I being formed by Him and into Him. That which is assumed to be final . . . becomes. The twain between the present and the final end closes as that which is expected is generated in its PAST.

Proverbs chapter 8 (Alexander) reads like the autobiography of the Milta:

22. "Maryah created* me as the beginning* of his creations, before all his works.*
23. "And before the universe He had* me, and from the inception and before He created space.*
24. "Whence there was the infinite matter* that which was created and before there was water in the springs.
25. "And whence the mountains were formed and the hills were formed; I was [conceived] in the womb.
26. "Whence He created me the earth and the sands and before the beginnings of the dust of the universe.
27. "When He created the heaven, I was with Him, and as He inscribed the orb over the chaos.
28. "As He mustered the clouds from above, and as He empowered the fountains of the deep.
29. "And as He consecrated the Law over the sea, and the water did not enter into the mouth [of the deep] and as He made the foundations of space.
30. "With Him I achieved it; He was happy with me everyday, and in every season I was happy before Him.*
31. "I was happy with His entire universe, and I would be glorified through humanity.
32. "Because the children do listen to me; blessed are they who guard my ways.
33. "They hear my instructions and become wise, and they are not lost.
34. "Blessed are the human beings who listen to me, and are vigilant at my gates everyday, and those who guard the thresholds of my doors.
35. "Because my outpourings are the issuance* of [eternal] Life, and they are the will of Maryah.
36."And those who sin against themselves are ejected and all those who hate me are the lovers of death."
________________________________________

*8:22.1 Lit. Ar. id.: Or: "Begot."
*8:22.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Head."
*8:22.3 NB! Prophesying about when Eashoa enters the world.
*8:23.1 NB! Being part of.
*8:23.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Earth," in the sense of "space." Before time and before space existed.
*8:24 Lit. Ar. id.: "Before the chaos."
*8:30 NB! Reference to the Father and the Son.
*8:35 Lit. Ar. id.: "Issuings."

Look at verses 30 and 31 again - "With Him I achieved it; He was happy with me everyday, and in every season I was happy before Him.* I was happy with His entire universe, and I would be glorified through humanity." I.e., what the Ineffable Source did, I, Its Manifestation, did; and I would be glorified through humanity. That's the program. All creation is done, and it is coming 'round. By the way, that is the Hebrew word hayah, Strong's 1961, which pertains to transition in being, and happens pretty much to be the name of God.

Edit: on Milta

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home