The Becoming God

Thursday, December 28, 2023

The Ineffable No-thing (...?) Has Assumed Me, You, And Everything To Be Its Complete Manifestation

(...?)'s complete manifestation is where It is Going, and, to It, already is. To the Ineffable, the End already is. The whole kit and caboodle of getting there--every potential, avenue, and rabbit hole that can be chosen and followed--already exists, too: He's a gonna get there, come Hell or high water. Fer really eternal, God is in no hurry; accurate generation is the thing; a thousand years is as a day.

For a long time I did not get Neville Goddard's saying that YHWH meant "I AM." The 'Y' is a third-person prefix. But finally I have gotten that "His" Being is what I am. Christmas is the birth of "Him" in me. I am to be about my father's business. I turn the cleansing waters into wine. I everything He does, because I am Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home