The Becoming God

Thursday, September 15, 2022

T. A. D., or, Who is Jesus Now?

Neville Goddard often said that if when you hear the words God, Lord, or Jesus, you think in your mind of some human form, you have the wrong God. Jesus, or Eashoa (Aramaic), is the life-giving quality of the Ineffable's powers. It is what we become of--God is the embodiment of HIM (see John 1:1 Alexander). And that is what He is now. The physical body was and is a temporary assigned duty He fulfilled and utilizes: He rose from among the dead as a life-giving spirit. That very same spirit is in us. He did works to prove He was God. We are to do the very same works to prove that...

1 Comments:

  • Hello Daniel. I would like to just say thank you very much for your posts in recent weeks. I asked you about 1 John 4, and enjoyed reading your responses. I have been learning (and un-learning) a lot about oneness, consciousness, the ineffable, point zero, etc. Recently, I have been learning from sources outside of the Bible.

    It has been absolutely amazing how everything is coming together. Instead of seemingly losing my faith, losing my religion, I feel like I have gone even further, far beyond what churchianity gave me years ago. There is this peace, this oneness: this new paradigm in which I live now. No more do I see the world as just people who are either elected to go to hell or heaven (I was a Calvinist, but even if I wasn't, people according to Christianity are just either going to hell or heaven, hence nothing really matters except getting as many sinners saved as possible, and everything else in just vanity). It is as if all things are made new. There is life everywhere, in everything and in everyone all because God is in all! All! All bar none!

    I realise that your website goes back many years. I have a lot of catching up to do! You also have that other site about Jethro.

    So, I just wanted to say thank you. I have heard it said about Carl Jung's view that man's purpose is to contribute to the "collective unconscious". Well, you have certainly contributed to my conscious knowledge (let alone the unconscious, subconscious). I look forward to discussions with you in the future.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home