The Becoming God

Monday, October 18, 2021

Sympathy, Please, for God

The Ineffable is at a loss as to how to inform us as to Itself. The No-thing can only manifest in thought. It has no other way to scream.

Something for me to remember from my baptism in the Holy Spirit. I imagined myself being on a high mountain meadow. There was a large felled pine tree I knelt at to pray. The alpenglow on the adjacent mountains spread over the sky to my left and then across the sky above me. I realized that it wasn't the sun's glow; it was the glory of the Big Guy Himself. I dared not even look up as I sensed His Presence. All I could do was wait in complete submission, and I said with head bowed to the Glory above: "You are the Great God. I am a mud-man. Whatever you tell me to do, that I will do." After a short while I heard the thought, "Remember this, and it is all right."

For that moment I was WITH Him. And it was all right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home