The Becoming God

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Oh, Oh! What I Imagine to be True BECOMES? Clarity Rules? Appreciation Helps? How About Falling Asleep Uncomfortably IN THE PRESENCE OF JESUS? I Have My Priorities.

I started off forty-six years ago to find out what God has spoken to man. Because He spoke to me, a small nothing on an island in the middle of the Pacific. I like to think I have kind of figured out what He has spoken to us. Part of that is you have to know exactly what it is that you do want. Honestly, that has had me stymied for a long time. I do not want money, fame, prestege, power, houses, boats, fancy watches or affluence. Since I started off forty-six years ago, God has taken care of me quite well, thank you. The one thing I DO want more of is a closer walk with Jesus. He said, "Come unto Me." I want to be there. With Him. To HAVE that. Yes, I will still be here, but He is here, too. I'd just like it to be unfiltered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home