The Becoming God

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Response to Thomas Westbrook/Holy Koolaid

It certainly is a kind of madness to look for scientific evidence of a physical life lived two thousand years ago in the most inhospitable of evidence-destroying environments, instead of looking for the eternal, spiritual force which supposedly caused the physical life and/or the story about it. People then believed in the force reflected by the nature of Jesus because of demonstrations of power IMMEDIATE TO THEIR LIVES. They had zero interest in the dating of papyri or the names of historical characters. They were told the reward was available and believed that, and were healed. The case was closed for them 100%.

"If you ever see Jesus, you will never be the same." T. L. Osborn saw the now Jesus. In demonstrations of God's love and power we see him today. The story is just a story. It is a story about the today guy. T. L. saw him in a physical sense. I heard him in a physical sense. I and millions of others have seen his works in a physical sense. If this guy says he did that work in a physical sense, all right, that is good enough for me. And if he says he has redeemed me 100% to God, I am on my knees thanking him with 100% of my love and gratitude. Been there. Done that. And he responded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home