The Becoming God

Sunday, January 03, 2021

Rejection Is, Well, What It Is

This is an imagic world, for it is the manifestation OF God. It images Him. This world is an illustrative expression of God. What we see is as God's conversation, the things in it His vocabulary. A lot of what is said is about humility and the lack of humility: humbleness and acceptance of position, pride and rejection of position. I have been seeing rejection begets rejection quite distinctly. I see it on numerous levels; anti-maskers and the current Covid-19 spikes are only a passing indication. I could go back to my own baptism in the Holy Spirit experience, where I found myself utterly rejected of God because I had utterly rejected Him by my own self-lordship. I had "given" myself to Him, but inwardly I had reserved my position as His peer: 'I' was lord of my life, and if I did not like what He did with me, I was going to take myself back. It was not until I clearly saw it was my rebellion against Him which caused my rejection by Him, that I repented in humility and in contriteness accepted - surrendered and submitted to - my position: a mud-man given His Life by His Grace. He then accepted me. His word to the new me was the influx - amping up - of the Holy Spirit. Blessed be the Grace of God forever.

I am looking at a number of evidences of this imagic expression against rejection. You can see it almost everywhere people are fighting the Law (the nature of God). The Law wins. Imagically, I am seeing it in women. While every woman is inwardly a man accepting his position, every man is a woman in relation to his lord (men are to YHWH as women are to men; in short, women are a sign to men). That is why the Church is always a 'she.' It is only in oneness with her Spouse she demonstrates dominion. That is oneness in marriage, when the two have become one and are working TOGETHER. Think Kathryn Kuhlman preaching with the Holy Spirit. So I am seeing two types of women: one who rejects her position, and another who accepts her position.

I see several women who are relatively poor and struggling (in spite of having good jobs) wondering out loud how the wealthy do it. I.e., how come the well-to-do are so prosperous, seemingly so easily, while they keep going backwards in spite of their generous incomes? I look at them like, "You don't get it?" Those well-to-do are almost always FAMILIES centered around women who have humbly accepted and relish the position you struggling women, in your independence and rejection of God's given role, refuse. It is NOT a societal imposition, it is the IMAGIC EXPRESSION of the Divine. God made Adam like Himself: male and female. Within Him are the two roles; and within Him, they work. Rejecting the female's role, these women are rejected of God to the imagic manifestation of His rejection.

It is almost seamless: rejected due to birth ignorance (amnesia resultant from the flip), lacking repentance and humble acceptance of position, existing in the rebellion of rejection, imagically manifesting God's rejection of rejection. I AM SPEAKING TO MEN HERE, LADIES (you are just one of the men I am speaking to [see above]). Nebuchadnezzar thought he had done it all himself, and God debased him for seven years. The Bible is full of this from beginning to end. Imagic expression is, "Thus sayeth the Lord." Listen up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home