The Becoming God

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Rebellion! Rebellion! Pitchforks and Torches Against God

I am surprised by how quickly ignorance becomes rebellion. Of course, that is how we are born. Tabla rasa in the amnesia of being incarnated - God consciousness flipped into an ignorant, human body - we rebel against just about everything. "I don't want to. I won't!" No particular reason necessary. Even our religions are "I will do this instead of that." This surprisingly called to mind Joel Goldsmith, a character I have until now studiously avoided. I once stumbled upon a micro-bookstore of everything Joel Goldsmith. Kind of like a Christian Science reading room. I thought the woman who had devoted her life to it was more than a little bit loopy. Goldsmith (I still have read very little about him or by him) apparently saw "the infinite way." I think that was the Kingdom of God he was speaking about. The Kingdom of God - the Infinite Way - is the PRESENT reality of God all our religions are supposedly about, the "that" we find so hard to accept to do.

Rebellion is rejection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home