The Becoming God

Thursday, October 22, 2020

On Neville Goddard's "He is My Resurrection" and John 16:28: The Lord's Inversion Flips ARE the Promise

God is becoming. A Bible's margin note I saw a long time ago indicated the word translated 'am' in Exodus 3:14's "I AM THAT I AM" could be translated 'become.' I thought that was weird. "I BECOME THAT WHICH I BECOME" is possible? Could it be that everything is HIM? No separation between Him and Creation, no distance? The Hebrew dictionary in Strong's Exhaustive Concordance confirmed that the Hebrew word hayah, #1961, could be 'be,' 'become,' 'is,' 'am,' 'was,' 'were,' etc.. I read Bullinger's note on Genesis 1:2 in The Companion Bible, that the 'was' in "and the earth was without form" carries the meaning "it came to pass." Bullinger virtually screams that the earth was NOT (!) created without form, but BECAME (!) without form. Check out The New Englishman's Hebrew and Chaldee Concordance on pages 360-361, where that Hebrew word hayah is translated 'shall come to pass,' 'had been,' 'shall be,' 'happened,' 'art become,' and about a dozen other ways indicating either a TRANSITION from one state to another or a state transitioned to. This isn't me; this is the BIBLE, the Word of God - God's own testimony. God's 'AM' is in constant transition; He is constantly BECOMING! Not changing. Change is something new. God's original old stuff is maturing, growing, expanding. He IS what has become. THAT is the 'burning bush.'

This is an imagic world. Everything here is becoming, too - growing, maturing, expanding - because it is His image - His manifestation - and He is becoming. God is creating Himself. Not was creating. He is creating Himself. For there isn't anything else. "Let there be light." Light is what we are going to be. Like Him. The first chapter in Genesis is the plan imagined. "And it was not revealed until now what is destined to occur. But we know that whenever He is revealed, we shall be in that likeness, and we shall see Him just as He will be" (1st John 3:2 Alexander).

Which brings us to Neville Goddard's reading of John 16:28, "I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father" (KJV). Those words lay out the promise. THE promise. Neville explains this clearly in "He is My Resurrection." "In these four short phrases we find the pre-existence of Christ, his incarnation, his death, and his ascension." It is about US!! The Promise is about childbirth: "He chose us through him before the foundations of the universe, so as to be sanctified through him and not by our own oaths" (Ephesians 1:4 Alexander). John 16:18 is a whole lot clearer in Alexander's translation from the ancient Aramaic: "I emerged from the Father and came to the world* (the people [! i.e., he becomes us!]), and again I leave the world and I go [on my way* (="I," as in the expression: "There I go!")] to the Father." I go I (God the Father) to the Father - each of us to Fatherhood!

IT IS A DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM!! He becomes us, individual conscii; we have the seed of the Father in us; by it we become his resurrection - the Father of Christ; and, being Christ's Father, we HAVE ASCENDED to Fatherhood, the 'I' in "I go I."

The whole process of God's Imagination/Manifestation becoming the Father is all His own doing in INVERSION FLIPS (my own theological term - forget 'modes' and 'persons' - God works in flips). The Ineffable and Its consciousness (Milta/Manifestation/Beginning "Son" in Genesis 1:1) are not guys sitting in big chairs, but are like fields of energy. A big, important, and powerful guy sitting in a big chair is the best symbol we can visualize, so that is the language used by God to illustrate the field He is. God happens to be a field which is conscious, growing, maturing, and expanding. And we are in it and of it - parts of God's conscious field in states of dream awareness, born into dreams of individuality, becoming the Father Consciousness of the conscious field. As the Creative Beginning OF the Father, the Field flipped to become the undeveloped imagination we are born as. He flips us into creators OF HIS NATURE, and flips us into being Him. Our one interest, our one goal, our one purpose and pursuit is to become the Field resurrected. Neville had caught on, gotten to know true knowledge of God, flipped, and left here His resurrection. Can you hear him beckoning?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home