The Becoming God

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Interrogative What the Heck, Romania?

I have 1292 published posts, and counting. Generally, I get between one hundred and two hundred page views a day. Today I got 6285 page views. That is more than I usually get in my best months. So I am curious as to what was going on today. Is someone, a team, investigating my views, writing a book, publishing in another language? I don't really care, though credit would be nice. Could you just give me a little explanation as to what you are doing? Thanks.

Edit: Someone in Romania had 6,160 pageviews, per Google's Blogger.com data. Which is fine, I think. I hope it helps you. Preach it, teach it, dissect and criticize it, just please do not try to copywrite it. But was it one person viewing my 1000+ pages six times, or six people viewing all my pages one time? I am really curious as to what the project was that led to 6000+ page views in Romania in one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home