The Becoming God

Saturday, July 18, 2020

To Shveta About Barbie's Esoteric Life

Shveta Hariharan has left a new comment on your post "Barbie Comes Through: Her Esoteric Life":

Thank you for the response!

By: "What Barbie's experience means for anyone, Shveta, is that there is a conscious reality we are all involved in, and that we do not see but the tip of the iceberg, as they say. In the Field that is God, there are hostile elements whose interests have already been REJECTED. We are God's Manifestation in the process of manifesting that rejection. The rejection is already done; we just have to show it."

Do you mean that the hostile part of God did not want Barbie and others to experience the Truth of God as Neville shared it? That's why it U-turned her out of this belief through fear, and brought her to thinking Neville's way was of the devil, and that he was deceived? It sounded like she totally understood the oneness of us all and then swiftly after said that believing in oneness leads us to be selfish or unloving and is a deceptive idea... and we all know that's NOT what oneness teaches, and it's the separation that brings us calamity and hate. Let me know your thoughts.
_________________________________________-
Shveta,

There is a reason I titled the article "Her Esoteric Life." I am not a degreed psychoanalyst, but I am pretty sure that that which we call God knows how to accomplish Its will through ways beyond our finding out. Barbie's experiences could be a full semester university course. Did she say that Neville was deceived, or that she was made to think that he had been deceived? Was she attacked, or growing? How is it that she now believes in God and Jesus Christ 100% and that "this entire world is ran (sic) by the devil"? What is the devil and evil? Is the death for those who are good but do not believe annihilation, or here again? The New Age religion she was in without knowing it (she sounds like one of my hippie sisters) seems to have enabled her to have this third-eye experience in which she rejects it. Barbie heard, read, and lived only selected parts of the bible that misled her. What were those constructs? How did they lie to her?

I agree with you, Shveta, that it's the separation that brings us calamity and hate. I think that is why Barbie is pretty shrill in emphasizing the need to find out who we are: "FIND YOU! WHO YOU ARE!!"

As I read and reread Barbie trying to fathom what she was going through and why, I find correlation with my basic, overall theology:
I believe that in time unimaginably long ago there was a potential, a quality which existed. I do not want to call it a substance, something dimensional. But there was a thing, a no-thing, which existed. It ever existed, and existed as such for eternity after eternity. I say that to emphasize the time involved. Somewhere along the line, this potential became aware that it existed. Over countless eons it figure out what it was, what could exist, everything that could happen, all alternatives and contingencies--every way of everything ... forever.

What It was was Itself, this process, and all Its thoughts. Its Manifestation must include Itself, the process, and the thoughts. That is what we are in. I call us conscii. Immature ("evil") possibilities, alternatives, and contingencies (which have already been rejected and eliminated as they were worked out as thoughts), are nevertheless essential to the process of that working out and through to the Nature Which Now Is in us. We cannot become as God without the process It went through. In biblical parlance, this hell part is just three days, but in application it is this death-lifetime.

It is a process. We make the mistake of assigning personalities to the parts of the process. The idea of separation is from us. THAT's why Barbie is screaming to find out Who You really are. We are all THAT Person: God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. The Devil is rejected thoughts, but he is that Person, too! Exercise our dominion and say what is to be and what is not to be. Neville pointed out that causative imagining is SPEECH. Or just speak it.

I do not know, Shveta, if this answers your question at all, but I hope you find Barbie's Esoteric Life an interesting study. It is worth wrestling with.

And Barbie, if you should happen to see this, have you anything more you have written or would like to say, even if it to refute everything I have just said? Thank you for sharing all you did, and God bless you.

Dan Steele

5 Comments:

  • I had an experience similar to yours and Barbie's.

    I chose to believe in God and Christ at 16 because of the psychic readings of Edgar Cayce pointing me to Christ's love. I prayed earnestly that if God was real and Christ was real that I would believe because I needed God's love and care in my life - I grew up with childhood trauma and felt very unloved.

    This led me to a path of new age practices, because I was against typical christianity. I was doing psychic readings, meditating, practicing Hindu and Buddhist rituals, dabbled in the Bahai faith, and reading tarot. I would have premonition dreams. But I was extremely depressed, suicidal, and hated myself, desiring to self harm frequently. I chose the wrong men for relationships. I loved and believed in God, but my life was in complete disarray, my physical and mental health gone. I thought that these practices were what saved me.

    Then I got into Neville, and started attempting to manifest things. This made me feel better, but I would have high ups and downs. I don't know if I actually "manifested" anything specific, but my mood and confidence improved when I focused on my mental diet and tried to will or believe things into existence.

    During this time, it wasn't working. So I started watching Derek Prince videos (which I think I got from this website.) and I would do salvation prayers, where I renounced every sin I could think of and told God I believed in Jesus as my Lord and Savior. and I gave up reading tarot, in case I had been mistaken. But I didn't feel any better. I just did it because I couldn't think of anything else to do. I was desperate.I would call prayer lines, and they would pray over me and I was told to read the bible, so I also started to read the gospels. Funny enough, one of my tanra teachers also told me to practice the religion of my ancestors, so I started going to church every week too. [During this time I posted to this site for the first time asking a question, and I had a dream of a giant red worm being pulled out of my brain after I did a deliverance prayer from Derek Prince. The process of salvation when you are deep in darkness can be intense...]

    One day I went to bed, imagining God making me happy, and thanking Him for finally making me happy - to fall asleep "in the feeling." Just that last week I had been suicidal again, and I couldn't take it anymore. I needed God to help me - I didn't care anymore about money or relationships. Just God, making me happy, please, once and for all.

    I soon fell asleep and I had a vision - it was a large face, but the face was filled with very tiny faces, thousands of them (like one of those abraham lincoln pictures - far away its one big face close up its little faces.) It was a face full of evil, it was the personification of evil - I saw that it was Satan and I called out to the Lord to save me. I woke up, and I felt like I had been exorcised. I felt like this evil face/spirit of evil itself had been inside me, and was a part of me unknowingly, and when I fell asleep praying to God to make me happy, God removed it from me and I came face to face with it.

    By Blogger Maia, at 8:14 AM  


  • I woke up and I felt lighter and free. I realized the Bible was 100% true (I used to deny any of Paul's writings, thinking he was a misogynist and the bible was filled with human error, but only the words of Jesus were true and I should mimic his life.) I was filled with this huge desire. to throw away all of my hindu statues and new age books, because they were a lie, and worshipping them had hurt me, psychologically, physically, and spiritually. This was scary. And hard because I was attached to them, I saw them all very lovingly as I had been worshipping God (I thought) through them. But I did it. I started crying deeply that the bible was true, as I told God I didn't know how I could accomplish what it was saying, and that I loved Gay people too much to ever believe it was a sin.

    But even with these struggles, I stayed faithful to my new understanding: the bible is real, because i learned that satan is real. I don;t know how satan is real, but that I saw him inside my own mind. on the astral? in consciousness? I dont know. but he's real.

    And now I read my bible, and I don't do anything else but pray and try to live according to it, and accept christ as the savior for my sins. Bc if the devil is real, I know and believe Jesus is real, and I declare he is my lord and he was raised from the dead, and all who believe on him are saved. That's the first step. God has worked in me since that moment in November 2019. He has healed my hip and my leg over time (I used ot not be able to walk bc of a tear in my ligament that no massage or stretching or working out fixed.) I am no longer suicidal every month. The doctors discovered a b12 deficiency which was a part of my fatigue. It was like God moved everything into place so that I could finally be healed.

    And life isn't "perfect" but I have had dream confirmation I am saved and will be in the new heaven and new earth called by Jesus (maybe a bit like Neville knew he was destined to go?) And I feel much more at peace. And I ask God to illuminate the bible to me always so that I can showcase his love, to all people, gay, straight, anyone. The only important thing is humans believe in God and in his son who he has sent, that he is lord, and was raised. The rest of the human socialization of what "christian" means is not necessary, bc once you believe God works IN you to save you and transform you in the way he wants. that is His becoming. through our darkness and after our salvation, he is there if we call on him and acts to his purposes for us.

    So now I struggle bc I have had dream visions that the church is overcome by a demon as well, so I can't fully be in a christian community without recognizing the forces at play between light and dark, and I have had dream visions after trying to do more "neville" manifestation stuff, of a giant serpent coming to kill me, and needing to only read books that believe in and proclaim jesus christ as savior. So I think Barbie might be saying Neville is deceived in some way, and that her realization, like mine, is that God and Jesus are real and are the one true way, and the force of darkness through satan exists in this world. And choosing God and Jesus above everything else is more important. I think I need to give up "manifesting" and replacing it only in faith in God and faith in His character. The more I try and manifest, the more it seems my consciousness is open to darkness or distress.

    By Blogger Maia, at 8:15 AM  

  • Maia,

    Thank you so much for writing. Our salvation experiences are very similar. I do not know if many people understand that our time in darkness equips and prepares us for conversion, and that the discovered REALITY OF SATAN is our initial PROOF OF JESUS. At a point, Satan tips his hand, and we see that while he is real, he doesn't really have anything. It is my own peccadillo to think of Satan as the ignorance basis of this world, the ignorance we are incarnated to overcome. You already see visions and illustrations as God's speech to us. I have referred people to Mark Vickler, but I doubt to Derek Prince. I see manifesting in the world I live in and in the Bible, so I teach it, but I note that it is usually UNINTENTIONAL manifestation of what we are and believe. I do not try to cause anything, but rather to correct what I am and believe.

    The church thing is difficult. I am already confused enough; I don't need people even more confused than I trying to correct me. I believe in God and Jesus Christ, but hardly like the church does. We agree that God is one, but then they separate "Them," and us from Him. I don't get it. They shout their proof texts and simultaneously deny what the texts say. I just take comfort in the Big Guy, the Person, knowing me, whacking me gently to get me to conform to Him.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 4:44 PM  

  • Haha exactly Dan!! What a great way to say it. I think you've described where I am at now, too. The more I focus on God, and my thoughts and beliefs about His character and His work in my life, I think we then ride the wave to receive blessings more numerous than we can actually imagine. <3

    By Blogger Maia, at 7:00 AM  

  • Manifestation is a word that has been misused by the law of attraction community. Creation is finished and there is nothing to manifest and everything was declared good and very good(Genesis 1-2). Life is about correcting our ignorance(devil) and realizing that it's all about God. I think that our biggest rebellion/error is to suppose that we are independent from God and give power/dominion to external things to take over our life.
    Serpents have been associated with evil but it hasn't always been the case in the Bible(ex:Did the serpent lie to Eve when he said you will surely not die and also Moises story). Maybe Dan can graciously shed some light on this topic?

    As for Neville Goddard, if his ideas sound heretic and confusing I would suggest reading Walter C Lanyon. His writings are about correcting our misalignment and coming to the realization that all we have to remember is that "Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine".
    Thank you Dan for such an amazing blog!
    Blessings
    Kat

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home