The Becoming God

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

DO NOT MISREAD IN MARK 11:24 THE WORD 'RECEIVE,' FOR WE RECEIVE FROM GOD

It is not, "that you have." Just about everyone else and I are guilty of insisting that we must believe that we HAVE what we desire. What it says is that we must believe that we RECEIVE. Reception is from a PERSON who has GRANTED. THERE IS AN ACTIVE AGENT THERE. God!! Do not leave Him out. All spiritual beings are Him. He is real. We create "them" in our image, but He is real. "If I am the Father, how are you honoring me?" (Malachi 1:6a Alexander) Put it there, in the reception. Honor the granter: "I receive this from YHWH, Eil Shaddai, my Provider Who has granted it to me."

Mark 11 (Alexander):
22. And Jesus replied and told them, "You should have faith in God.
23. "For, amen, I am telling you, that whoever tells this mountain here, 'take up and fall into the sea,' and he does not doubt* in his heart, except he believes that what he says shall happen, he shall have what he says.
24. "Because of this, I am telling you, that whatever you pray and ask for, believe that you will receive, and it shall be given to you
.
25. "And when you stand to pray, forgive what you have against people,* so that your Father in heaven shall also forgive your foolishness.
26. "However, if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your foolishness."

Yes, you believe that you HAVE it, but it is a RECEPTION. This is why I am adamantly against the so-called Law of Attraction, for they reject that there is a giver. Jesus the Milta is YHWH, the Life-giver. As I have noted, what you reject will eventually defect, and when He whom they have rejected defects, well, it isn't going to be pretty (see Revelation 6:16)--the ugly divorce.

Live in the state of immediately hearing and seeing that you receive WONDERFUL from Him. It gets easier with practice.

PS: Something from Vic Alexander's Story of Jesus from His Own Words: the gender of the Holy Spirit in all Scripture is female. The way the New Testament is written, Mary the Mother of Jesus was the incarnation of the Holy Spirit. I read 'spirit' as consciousness, and from this came the Milta, the Manifestation of the Ineffable. We are active agents IN that. "And if I am the Lord how are you submitting to me?" (Malachi 1:6b Alexander). Give it up in forgiving the foolishness which has created this mess, and praising Him let Him manifest it.

Oh, and conceptually see things in the PRESENT, established in the PAST. I agree with Robert Young in his Introduction to Young's Literal Translation of the Bible, the Scripture has no future tense. We are not GOING TO BE seated in the heavenlies, we are SEATED in the heavenlies. Not GOING TO BE healed by his stripes, but ARE healed by his stripes. The Age to Come is not GOING TO COME; it has ALREADY COME! So personally I read without the shalls and wills. It doesn't always work, and it isn't a doctrine; it just puts me closer to what they actually said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home