The Becoming God

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Heading For Healing 2: Back to Focus on How to Think and Jethro, the Excellence of God

The Milta, Who is the Manifestation of all of the infinite and eternal and incomprehensible Ineffable God, says, "I am that 'I AM,' the 'I AM' who heals you."

Say it: "I AM." What do you want to be? What do you need to be? When you say it again, see that as what you are: "I AM (THAT)."

We manifest what our inner consciousness believes we are. That is what God thinks we are. We think, "I am this." And God makes us as we believe. Change the "I AM" to what you want. Heal yourself in your mind. The Milta, the Life-giver (Eashoa, Jesus), will give life to what you believe. What He thinks we are, we are. Put your hand, which is His hand, on yourself and say, "I AM HEALED IN JESUS' NAME." Think you are what you want to be, and say, "Thank You."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home