The Becoming God

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Heading For Healing 1: From Victor Alexander: How Jesus the Milta is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit in Mark 12:36; 16:19 Sitting at the Right - Jesus is Me

From Victor Alexander's translation from the ancient Aramaic of Mark 12:36:

36.* "For David said through the holy Spirit that, 'The Lord said to my Lord, Sit from my right,* until I make your enemies the rug under your feet.'"

Victor's notes:
*12:36.1 In this passage, Jesus explains how he is the Father and the Son and the holy Spirit.
*12:36.2 Lit. Ar. idiomatic expression retained: "Manifest the Power," or "Become My Manifestation."

My ciphering of what Vic means:
A) David is the human focus of Consciousness
B) It is God's Consciousness - the Holy Spirit - speaking by David
C) Jesus, the Milta, the "Son" of the Ineffable, was told by the Ineffable to sit from Its right, which means:
D) Be My Manifestation

In Mark 16:19:

19. "Jesus then the Lord, after he spoke with them, went up to heaven, and sat from the right of God.

Jesus, the Milta of the Ineffable, is our substitute and is the Manifestation of the Ineffable, Who are we by extension. By faith in Him, we are JOINED WITH HIM. I.e., we are as He is.

My take on Alexander's note in Story of Jesus From His Own Words, page 147: "He sits at the right of the Father" means He is the right arm - the power - of God. And thus so are we the right arm of God. "To whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?" Go look in the mirror.

Mark 16:19 in context:
15. And he told them, "Go to all people and preach my faith in all creation.
16. "Whoever believes and declares it, shall Live, and whoever does not believe, will be held accountable.
17. "Signs then to those that believe, they who adhere to us, in my name, they will cast out demons, and they will speak in new languages* (tongues),
18. "And they will handle snakes* (take up snakes, or deal with evil people), and if deadly poison they drink* (if they drink poison of death, or whatever happens to them), it will not affect them. And they will consecrate their hands on the sick and they will be restored."
19. Jesus then the Lord, after he spoke with them, went up to heaven, and sat from the right of God.
20. They then went out, and preached every place, and the Lord helped them and began filling them with signs that they performed.

Mark 12:36 again: "Sit from my right (you be my right arm), until I make your enemies the rug under your feet." I think the Arm is supposed to talk and to lay on hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home