The Becoming God

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Regarding the Wisdom of God Who is Us

From Neville Goddard's June 26, 1970, lecture: THE PROMISE EXPLAINED:

"Instead of that, I felt myself waking - waking from a dream. I had no idea it wasn't a normal dream; but when I awoke, I was not in this world. I was in my skull, and I knew instantly that my skull was a sepulcher, and I had been placed there. How I got there, I did not know; but I only knew that somebody who put me there knew or thought I was "dead." So, I was buried as one that was dead, and you are now buried as one that is dead; and you are dreaming this dream of life in your skull. And that's where you are. Your Immortal Being is there.

"When I awoke to find myself completely sealed, I had an intuitive knowledge - as you are told, 'The one who wakes is the wisdom of God, and he is the power of God,' for that's how Christ is defined in Scripture: 'the power of God and the wisdom of God'" (emphasis mine).


God's promise to man is: "You shall have a child." Believing God is right. Isaac represents that which is born of the spirit (ibid)--we awaken as God!

Why did Abraham (Merciful Father) laugh (Isaac)? Because his awakening as God was secured (Rebekah) through his integrity (Sarah).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home