The Becoming God

Saturday, July 13, 2019

A Short Cut To Consciousness

I propose that our present conscious awareness is an "ignoranced" subset of the consciousness of God, the imagination of the Ineffable Being. I.e., it is the imagination of the Ineffable which is God, or Gods over us. 'God' is the Imagination's action; it is a verb. The Imagination is imagining us, and we are individualized bits of that.

Metaphysically, everything manifest is consciousness, imagination. There is nothing in our realm, visible or invisible, except the Intelligence of the Ineffable. The Imagination is a manifestation of the Ineffable. The physical realm is a presentation of that. There is something of the Ineffable Its Imagination is ignorant of, and we subsets are the manifestation of that. It is our job for the time being.

The Consciousness of God is the Holy Spirit. We are inextricably linked to that. The Holy Spirit is what we are, but our awareness within it, as I said, has been ignoranced to enable the Imagination's ignorance, which we are manifesting, to be overcome. To be fixed with knowledge. This is a repair job, a bit of the Ineffable's perfection becoming even more complete.

Our subset is the unawareness of being the Ineffable. Of Imagination not being as conscious of being the Creator as the Creator is when It is creating by us. We are here to get that consciousness.

We have always been God, but in this ignorance we have been a bunch of knuckleheads. If there is any actual history in the Old Testament, it is this: OMG we are stupid. We are waiting for there to come what we already are. That ignorancing really worked splendidly (in this, I can boast). To get the show on the road, God gave us the Season of Grace: from the cataclysm of becoming human to the cataclysmic end of ignorance, a picture of our stupidity, of God's grace, and of how to achieve the targeted consciousness.

The upshot of the Season of Grace is that we have always been the Consciousness of God, the Holy Spirit. It just takes a certain attitude of belief and submission and humility and application to get to the right frame of mind to be the Consciousness manifest in action. Carl F. Rehnborg and I believe that some guy actually did so at the end of the Season of Grace. The Gospels and the New Testament are about him, though his actual life's actions are largely lost. He did the Buddha thing, so Mark melded Gautama and him together. Or so I hold.

The upshot of all this is that God's Consciousness, the Holy Spirit, is given to whomever will receive it. Like Noah, like Moses, like Jesus, like Paul and Peter and John. Like untold MILLIONS throughout history, the Holy Spirit, the Consciousness of God, comes up from the depths of our being to get us on the road to full consciousness. The baptism or receiving of the Holy Spirit is the beginning and earnest of the process of becoming fully conscious in our lives.

How do you receive the Holy Spirit? Well, first of all you have to accept that the world is as the Bible says it is. Not as your church says it is, but as the Bible says it is: there really is God; Life is increase; that beneficence is "Jesus"; he gave you life for his purpose, and you have used it for your purpose. Oops.

For me, that oops was essential. It caused me to repent, to seek forgiveness, to surrender completely, and to submit to whatever he directed me. I found myself able to cast self-lordship out of myself, effectively ending my rebellion, and in complete submission, I listened. God accepted me, AND IN EUPHORIC ECSTASY OF JOY AND APPRECIATION AND OVERWHELMING ADORATION, I RECEIVED THE INFILLING OF THE CONSCIOUSNESS FROM DEEP WITHIN ME, THE POWER WHICH IS THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Would to God I knew that I had to continue in that frame of mind. Although I knew it was real when I received it, the buzz died down and I soon went back to living in self-willed ways. He did not let me go, though, and I am constantly appreciative of his watching over me, leading me, and providing for me. He is really good at what he does.

Now, forty-four years and almost four months later, having realized that we are here to become conscious ("Come unto Me," Matthew 11:28), I am making effort to get back to that Day One. I started to pursue attaining consciousness through meditation and all that stuff, but he said, "It is put." Put. “Receive” means you let it fill up. Day One, it manifests. Day Two, and every day thereafter, is to be the same. Faith isn't that it is out there to be gotten; faith is that it is here. Not that we can get it, but that we HAVE it. It has been given. "Enter into the joy of your Lord" (Matthew 25:21) means "You get to keep it; it's yours!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home