The Becoming God

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Troubled Seeing Neville Goddard

I saw Neville Goddard in a dream this morning. He was swinging on a swing. He stopped because he had swallowed a tooth. “Not your anchor tooth, I hope,” I asked him. “No. Another one in the back.” I noticed he was elderly, a bit frail, stooped, and ashen. I helped him to a store. An old bookstore thickly shelved and stacked with the old-fashioned kind of books. The store was large but decrepit. The aisles were dirty and in need of cleaning, and oddly there was no functioning toilet.

What I get out of this is the old knowledge Neville got a taste of in his studies is being lost. People do not thirst for a comprehensive understanding of the Bible: “Just give me a verse,” or nothing at all. Everyone wants just a summary, a synopsis, to cut right to the conclusion without effort. “Read? I’ll search for a video. Oh, no. Too long.”

I admit to being a caption scientist in that what I know about science comes from reading pictures' captions. I know I do not know much about electromagnetic fields and quantum physics, but I am dismayed by people who have only seen a headline and say, "Oh, yeah, I know all about that," and stoop their head to resume flicking their smart phone.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for sharing this dream. I've found that most people aren't interested in studying the Bible. I love reading it with my concordance. And i love reading and listening to Neville.

    By Blogger MikeBrignac, at 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home