The Becoming God

Monday, September 24, 2018

A More Readable The Key to Deuteronomy 6:4’s “Hear, O Israel, YHWH Our God is One YHWH" is Exodus 3:14's "I AM THAT I AM"

God, which is the action of the Ineffable (thus being the Ineffable Itself), is invisible, infinite, and effective. This action is the Ineffable's imagination, the only avenue of action available to the Ineffable's no-thingness. The consciousness of the Ineffable is powerful to become "incarnate."

The Ineffable said to Its own imagination, “Let us make man in our image” (Genesis 1:26). Thus man is as God is, all imagination--invisible, infinite, and effective. Man is the action of the Ineffable becoming manifest. THAT is the thing within us, in our consciousness, saying, "I am such-and-such."

This is where Moses (a facet of our "ignoranced" consciousness) is interested. God, the imagination of the Ineffable, became our “I am.” Our "I am" is invisible, infinite, and effective, because it is God, YHWH (I personally believe YHWH is this circuit). God (properly named Eil, the Shaddai) ruling in and through man is the meaning of ‘Israel.' Jacob "prevailed" in surrendering to the Ineffable's manifestation, becoming the desired Esau/flesh.

The reason Moses shouted, “Hear, O Israel, YHWH, our God, is one YHWH,” in Deuteronomy 6:4, is what God said to him in Exodus 3:14 regarding Jethro. Jethro is "His Excellence," the manifestation of the Ineffable worked by God in and through us as one action. This is because the Ineffable's "I am" is our "I am."

The Ineffable's "I am" being our "I am" is why God said to Moses, “I am THAT ‘I am.’” Imagination, the action of faith which is assumption, precedes the Ineffable's manifestation. Thus it is said in the ancient Aramaic Exodus 3:14, "Ahiyeh Ashur hiyeh" (Alexander) "I become by imagining His Excellence."

Deuteronomy 4:39 - Know therefore this day and take to heart that YHWH is God in heaven above and on the earth below; there is no other.

Take the hint. If you want His Excellence, imagine it. What you desire, focus on and pursue in assumption. Opportunities will arise which give it to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home