The Becoming God

Wednesday, September 05, 2018

The Worthy Lamb Who Was Crucified Was And Is The Ineffable

There is nothing but the Ineffable. The Most High is also the Most Low. The whole expanse is whatever It is: the material and the immaterial, the power and the particle. All is consciousness and the conscious.

I keep a book called Worthy Is The Lamb where I must frequently see its title. Author Ray Summers says in it that is the whole point of the Book of Revelation, that worthy is the Lamb. You may think that the Lamb of God is the Son. I say the Son is the imagination of the Ineffable, Its consciousness. But let me go a step further. I say the Lamb is the Ineffable Itself. There is nothing else.

It is the Ineffable who has laid Itself down unto death in this dimension. For us, and now as us. We see distance and different natures, but there are not any. Worthy is He Who Has Become Me.
____________________________

Another book I keep where I must frequently see its title is Your God Is Too Small by J. B. Phillips. We can never think big enough of Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home