The Becoming God

Monday, July 30, 2018

What It Is All About Is What God Is Doing

Dan,

I am heartened to be in contact with fellow seekers - ones who have not closed their minds to the enormous, infinite possibilities of this thing called LIFE. I don't think you'll hold it against me for being a preacher (LOL), for while I try to walk the Christian path, I share the view that organised religion has really screwed up things. Hence my seeking and our meeting. Let's stay in touch.

From Barbados
____________________________

Dear Barbados,

Certainly. I consider myself first of all a theologian, but I couldn’t find that heading in the help wanted classifieds. I was spoiled for church doctrines of separation and division early on by Jesus speaking to me. Quite incongruent. His having spoken also made it hard to understand there not having been the historical character Jesus as Neville taught. I think God (YHWH; again, an ACTION) has straightened that out adequately for me: Jesus Christ is what he is making of us by his anointing. He made by his anointing Jesus Christ of the seekers at the end of the Season of Grace, also. THAT was what Mark was talking about — Jesus Christ is what we are supposed to become from what we already are in potential. God is making like the best cake you could ever imagine: Himself.

Dan Steele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home