The Becoming God

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

A Non-God God

I have heard that all our thoughts, attitudes, emotions, and feelings are broadcast in the electromagnetic field. I have heard that light is actually power in the electromagnetic field which becomes particle upon observation. I have heard that these particles can learn and retain knowledge, exerting their power. And I have heard that the universe existed for ten billions of years before the earth was even a twinkle in the sun's eye. Lastly, I have heard that it is all evolution; that consciousness evolved from matter . . . or in the electromagnetic field.

What if that which we are referring to as God is actually natural artifacts of the properties of the electromagnetic field? It STILL is conscious; it STILL is all powerful; it STILL is eternal, invisible, light, life, and love; and it STILL deserves and apparently demands properness in our respect and honor toward it, for these things has it received in its fifteen billions of years prior to us.

Does the accumulated intelligence in the electromagnetic field, being all consciousness and our imagination, call upon us to interact with it, to take its yoke upon ourselves, and to learn of it? Or is it just a type?

Just thinking.

2 Comments:

  • Hi, Dan. I just recently found your blog. I was google-searching for "Neville Goddard, The Promise and David". I decided to look around a little more. In this post, you wrote: "Lastly, I have heard that it is all evolution; that consciousness evolved from matter." Doesn't matter manifest from consciousness? From the Hebrew version of Jehovah, "Jod" is consciousness, "he" is a desire, "va" is the nail that puts the two together, and "he" is the desire manifested.

    By Blogger Pure Potential, at 7:18 PM  

  • Dear Pure,

    I said I heard it; I did not say I believed it. The post is a flight in speculation: could what we know as "God" be accumulated generations of consciousness common to the electromagnetic field? Gregg Braden much discusses our broadcast into and reception from the field. It was my agnostic sister who said against my religious bent that it is all evolution, and David Christopher Lane who says that consciousness evolved from matter. I do not agree with them, but am entertaining the possibility that we all have it wrong, even though It is right, really is there, and fulfills the Bible's descriptions of God. . . but not like that.

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home