The Becoming God

Tuesday, February 07, 2017

A Sometime Reader with a Question

From: Someone (Edited)
To: imagicworldview
Sent: Sun, Feb 5, 2017 07:35 PM

Hello Dan,

I have a question, and I thought I'd ask this way rather than in a lengthy comment on your blog. I read within one of your posts that you have no interest is using the Law for manifesting experiences, and I respect that. At the same time I think we are always using the Law, consciously or not. Like you, I too am interested in the Promise, but also the Law for the purpose having some positive experiences. I don't feel content in my life. In fact, I feel great dissatisfaction.

My question is: What am I supposed to do with my thoughts all day? Neville taught to think FROM the desired state. And by that, he meant while engaging in conscious creation via Imagination in a state akin to sleep.

But what about the rest of the time? In his lecture "Self Talk Creates Reality" (Mental Diets), about "controlled inner talking," I think he means the stuff you tell yourself all day. But how does one have thoughts and inner dialogues FROM a state, when that state is not yet manifest in the Third dimension? How do you think FROM the state during the day? Or don't you? And if not, then how do you remain loyal to it?

I desire a whole different life. I dislike my job, my boss, and the pay. I want to be doing something else, and I have something specific in mind. Different career. (Even more so) I also want to be married but am single. I confess, I have a lot of inner talk that sounds like this: "Omg I can't stand her! [boss] What a jerk!" etc... Are these inner conversations negating my imaginal acts? It's not like I'm going to sit there all day and sincerely think "Oh I love my husband (who doesn't yet exist in my 3D experience) so much. I can't wait to go home (from this awesome job... which doesn't yet exist) and give him a big fat kiss!" I mean... what should I be thinking all day? Because thinking all day that you're, let's say, on a tropical island when you're, let's say, in a factory, is tantamount to crazy town. You know? When people do that, they're deemed as having lost touch with reality and then they're locked up.

Do I just think "this too shall pass"? Or think "la la la la la" all day? There must be some way of detaching from the current "world of shadows" so as not to get so caught up in it. I realize the desired state once manifest will also be part of "the world of shadows." But if life is a waking dream, I'd at least like to have a sweet dream. Once you've arrived at one, it seems rather easy (in theory at least) to stay there. Just continue to express gratitude for it. But getting there.... there's a lot of daytime hours in the "world of Caesar."

Thank you,

Someone
______________________________________________________

Dear Someone,

Thank you for reading and writing and giving me your handle. I cannot keep track of all the commenters named Anonymous. Your problem is very common, one I am trying to deal with myself as God is dealing with me about it. Please remember that I am not a preacher, minister, rabbi, priest, life coach, teacher, trainer, or any other such thing. I believe you are looking for perspective. A change of perspective. I do not want much -- few goals to manifest -- because I am relatively content, due to my perspective.

You do not tell me your relationship with the Lord. I ask because you want a whole different life. I got one when I became a Christian IN THE WAY I BECAME A CHRISTIAN. Note my handle: imagic world view. I see this world -- the whole universe (all of them) -- singularly as the Ineffable Most High God's image. Not just the physical stuff, but the emotional and the senses in their experience. As you read Neville you will see he insisted that there never was such a physical human being as Jesus Christ. Yet no one ever believed in Jesus Christ more than Neville Goddard. Jesus Christ is the principle that God is in us and we are joined with him. THAT is a reality. God is imagination.
Jesus Christ is imagination. We are imagination. And Jesus Christ is the Ineffable Most High! We're a party!

My perspective is that if Christ died for me, then I died. I died in him long ages past, and dead people do not need. I marvel now at what he is doing in my life . . . anyway. This is his show. I did not direct myself to the position I now enjoy. I did not steer or plan or imagine being in this state: he knew what was best for me and orchestrated good for me I could not have devised myself. I feel sometimes like I have just been along for the ride, which is probably close to the truth. The thing is, at one point in my life I surrendered the lordship of my life to him. I mean, I actually projected the control of my being out of myself. I surrendered and submitted -- gave it all up. Abdicated. I said in my thoughts, "You are Glorious God, and I am a mud-man. I belong to you. I am yours." And he accepted me on this one condition: "Remember this, and it is all right." That and nothing more, and then he filled me with the Holy Spirit.

That, I know, is not what you are asking, but it is what gives me this perspective. Trying to direct your own life as separate from and against God will only lead to more stress, disappointment, and affliction. Like I said, I am not a preacher; this is my testimony as a witness as to what is going on. We are creatures of God's imagining, so I let him run with it. HIS running with it includes MY learning how to fix it. Go figure.

Neville said to think from where/what you want to be (because you are there/that), and to fall asleep in that state or experience a climactic experience of its reality -- a sensory acknowledgment that it is done and real to the subconscious. You do not keep doing it. Being loyal to it is believing that it is a real, that it is established and is going to manifest in your future. Yes, this process is constant and ongoing whether we know about it or not. It is called "life." We do not recognize that what we are living is what we (or someone else) imagined. We can put the odds for pleasant experiences we desire in our favor by imagining a la Neville.

Your inner conversations are not negating your imaginal acts; they indicate that you haven't had them yet. Neville asks, "Can you believe it?" If you are wondering what to think in the other hours, you have not believed it is true. If it is true, then it is true.

I don't know how else to tell you, but yeah, you do go to crazy town and lock yourself up in all the things you said you would not do: "
It's not like I'm going to sit there all day and sincerely think, 'Oh I love my husband (who doesn't yet exist in my 3D experience) so much. I can't wait to go home (from this awesome job... which doesn't yet exist) and give him a big fat kiss!'" That is exactly what you do, with heartfelt joy and thanksgiving. Daydream what you desire and talk to yourself mentally expecting those things to become real, for God's imagining is their becoming. YOUR becoming. THAT is the meaning of Exodus 3: 14: He says that HE is that thing you want to become. It is HIS becoming! Because of this truth, "Prayer is praise; it is thanksgiving." Jacob crossed the Jordan with but his staff alone, and returned as two companies. And in the dark night he held onto God's privates in faith that it would come to pass: "I will not let go until you bless me!" and he became "Israel": the Ineffable Most High Eil-ruling-as-man -- man's imagination.

You do not go really crazy, but you inwardly, subjectively believe what your outward, objective senses tell you is not true. Your outer eyes deny it. Your inner eyes see it. Can we do it? The important thing is your heart believes it: "I am going home from my wonderful job to my loving hubby." Be happy and loving. Have the sweet dream now and rejoice. And again I say, REJOICE! Day in, and day out. For these things will indeed pass. BEFORE TOO LONG, YOU WILL NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO REMEMBER THEM. Life goes on and is very long in some sense, and is all too short to get bound up in petty problems like bosses. They come and go. I have had dozens and dozens, some for too short of time to learn their names. Everything is T. A. D. -- Temporary Assigned Duty. You put yourself here spiritually to learn something. Look for what that is, maybe to learn how to accept and forgive and deal lovingly with jerks, and maybe God will graduate you to another experience, there where you work or somewhere else.

Learn how to listen to God from Mark Vickler's Our Message in 8 Minutes on youtube.com and do it. During your bath or shower is a great time, because God likes to tell you things just for yourself, when you can't write it down for others. He talks in the illustrations that come to mind. He is not foreign to us. And when it works and you have found Him, surrender to Him. My sister was baptized in the Holy Spirit in her bathtub. She says; I wasn't there.

Anyway, keep rolling, Someone -- even God can't steer a parked car.

Dan Steele

PS: Re "I realize the desired state once manifest will also be part of 'the world of shadows.'"
I think (if I myself have it right) this is a place where you are not quite getting the idea. Your desired state is nothing of this world. It is inside, not outside: the state you desire is the EXPERIENCE you have of an outward facilitation. You are not hungry for money, for example, but the feeling of wealth and security and satisfaction it can bring. Neville said to feel the wedding band on your finger in your imagination and the joy and pride and security and safety and love and satisfaction -- all the warm fuzzies of being loved by your spouse . . . whomever he might turn out to be. Whoever, he will love and take care of you. Feel THAT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home