The Becoming God

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tripping the Creator Man: Encountering the Living Illustration

As I learn I write. I have been writing about the Manifestation of God that we are and are becoming. We are that Man like a seed that is growing, and he is our full maturity. He already is, and we are becoming him. Kind of trippy, huh?

The deal is the oneness of God. At our core is the Ineffable Source from which everything has come. It had no form. Had. It imagined. Its imagination was Its form. The trip is . . . it still is.

Imagination manifests Its intelligence, and Its intelligence has the power to become what It imagines. It imagined matter to facilitate the experience It imagines. Imagination is speech, and imagining is sending forth the Manifestation of God. God imagined what Its full Manifestation would be, and It became. Minus the twain.

The twain is the cultivation of the nature and character of the Ineffable that manifests as the Man. The God with whom we have to do did not just pop into existence in Its present state. Like fine wine, It took time to mature. We are It popping into existence the maturity of Its Manifestation (over the period of eternity, this is a Pop!).

Maturity of character has to be generated, cultivated, developed. The final sent forth Manifestation has to cultivate Itself into the nature and character of Its source. The Manifestation sent forth us into the death of knowing that we might be developed into the character of the Source. Its nature is our Law.

In the ignorance of the sent forth into the death of knowing, we violate the Law a lot. The Man, the imagination that is the final Manifestation planned by the Ineffable, must develop us. He is intelligence that is power to become what It imagines. When that power functions, we know that we have found God. When that power functions, Wow! What a trip!

The Power of God and the Wisdom of God is the Form of the Ineffable, the Manifestation of Its imagination. This is the Life-giving Living Branch, the Emanation of the Source which has become all things. It is not a man who crossed over to Magadha in India, but if we think it is, It can become that to us. Nor is It a man who traipsed over the Sea of Galilee, but if we think it is, It can be that to us, too (see the latter paragraphs of http://www.jesusisbuddha.com/pope.html and all of the Christian Lindtner Theory).

I was sitting in a high-back rocking chair in the corner of the House of Praise when I saw Jesus in my imagination. He was as I imagined him, scourged of the Romans with a back like hamburger. He went into shock from the pain of bearing the cross, and was placed upon it to be crucified for my sins -- for the joy of winning the right to forgive me and make me his. I stared at him from across his arm laid to be spiked, and he turned to look straight at me and said aloud, "Come unto Me." I heard an audible voice.

I knew from that voice he was alive and seated in Heaven in power as God, and I sought from then to learn what else he has spoken to men. What I didn't realize was that he is my imagination. I thought I had to go to Heaven, an impossible task. He was stating the obvious, but I was too dumb to understand it. He told me to imagine AS HE!

He is a living illustration, as befits the Imagination that is Life. He is the Ancient of Days; the Child in Proverbs chapter 8 who is wisdom (and hid in us in Ecclesiastes 3: 11); the covenant action YHWH (Jehovah); the portrait of God that is Adam and Eve; the coaxing of the Serpent; Jacob and Joseph and Jesus -- the explanations of the Jewish religion. He is the Father, David, the provided ram and the Lamb. They are all one guy, the Big Guy -- the imagination of the Ineffable(!) -- the Savior.

The Creator God has made us to make himself, for he is what he is making. The Son is the Father sent for this task, and we are sent. So what should we do? Prophesy. Prophecy is the speaking forth of God. That is what he is doing, and we should do it, too. Speaking in the mind is thinking, imagining. Be a living illustration: imagine good, noble, loving things as received and existing for others, as if they were in need of nothing. Believe you have every satisfaction.

You know what? I have been remiss in praying for you. Sorry, please forgive me. I promise to pray for you from now on, and I wouldn't mind if you would be so kind as to pray for each other and also for me. As Francis MacNutt says, the prayer that heals is the prayer that is made. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home