The Becoming God

Thursday, May 12, 2016

The Lost Flocks of Jethro and the Salvation of the World

Your life goes as you consider God. 'Jethro' in Hebrew means his jutting over, his abounding, or his excellence. The "flock" of Jethro to Moses was contemplation of God's abounding glory and grace usward. Moses considered God's providing everything we need to fulfill our destiny of becoming the mature and complete manifestation of God.

It was this "flock" of Jethro that inspired the prophets. This is the flock that Abdullah taught Neville as the Law. Emmet Fox's Golden Key is nothing more than the flock of Jethro. When I in my rebellion was confronted with God's Glory, I repented and my mind manifested the essence of the flock of Jethro: "You are Glorious God. I am a mudman. I belong to you. Whatever you tell me to do, that I will do." And he forgave and accepted me and filled me with his Holy Spirit. I only make progress as God is my thoughts. On my own, #%$&*(@!

Moses' tending the flock of Jethro was the beginning of the Bible. When imagined (which is what he is), God acts. He moves to us. He moves FOR us: "In the Mount, YHWH (the imagination) will see/provide" (Genesis 22: 14; The Companion Bible, Bullinger's notes incorporated).

Where is your flock of Jethro? Are you tending it? Are you studying the Bible? contemplating God? learning the languages? reading others' insights? It is by the flock of Jethro that God provides everything we need to become like God the Father, for Jethro is the Father as this aspect. The things you accumulate in this world will leave you completely. You won't take anything with you EXCEPT your learning, your development of God's character within you, for that will BE you. Everything in life must be an investment!

_________________________________________

This is from my other blog, The Lost Flocks of Jethro, at http://thebecominggod.blogspot.com/. Yeah, I know. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home