The Becoming God

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

The Name of God For Me is Jesus Christ, But That Doesn't Really Matter

I was in a worship service at the House of Praise in Kaimuki, Hawaii, on the ridge behind Diamond Head, when I saw Jesus Christ. Yes, it was in my imagination, but my imagination was being led by the Holy Spirit. And the person I saw was Jesus Christ. That is who God presented himself to me as.

God, of course, has no other name than the name we, each of us individually, have for him. Whatever you call him is what his name is to you. Those other names, the ones in the scriptures, are the NATURES those people perceived him AS. He was to me my imagination, and he said to me, "Come unto me": i.e., "My nature is your imagination whom you know as Jesus Christ; come unto me, Jesus Christ, your imagination, for salvation."

This was audible verbiage in my brain, though it did not come through either ear. We have hearing lobes in our brains where sensory input from the vibration in our ears is converted into the sound we hear in our consciousness. In my consciousness I heard an audible voice which was coming from my imagination -- God Almighty Himself. And his name to me was and is Jesus Christ.

Yes, he is Eashoa, the Life-giving, Living Branch; and he is YHWH to some and Yahweh to others and Jehovah to many who don't even know that that is not a possible name in Hebrew. He doesn't care! He doesn't have a name other than that which each of us know him by. He is a nature, a state of being and an awareness of the Ineffable. Us dumbies call him whatever we think he is called, and that is cool with him. He knows how dumb we are, and he is here to fix that. That, my friend, is what is going on. He's just happy we are calling him at all. We were too dumb to before. This is an improvement. Call him whatever you think he is called, for he is a rewarder of those who seek him. Salvation is right there.

We say that Jesus Christ is within us. I ask people where: in the heart? in the mind? behind that mole on your cheek? as the Holy Spirit who was sent in but is still separate from your consciousness? No, his is the nature that is our imagination. He is not imaginary; he is the imaginer -- our consciousness of being and our self-awareness of existence. Whatever you call God, he has become and is that which is imagining in you. That -- he -- is the savior. Go to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home