The Becoming God

Saturday, March 07, 2015

A Meditating, Spiritually Talented Church

No, I do not have one to offer. But I hope to someday.

I was sent by God into the "occult" to learn things the Church had long given up. We have given up good things because we did not know how to do them, and it is rather embarrassing to not know how to do what you are supposed to be teaching.

We are supposed to be teaching how to meditate, how to pray AS God, how to imagine in 3D, how to forgive the present, how to BE in the future AS the present, how to set prisoners free, . . .

I was sent into the occult to learn things I could not learn in a church. But when I encountered a demon I got spooked and went back to the church. Now I have to learn meditation all over again.

Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home