The Becoming God

Saturday, March 07, 2015

A Last Letter to a Disappointed Jake

Jake asked me for some examples of things I had manifested by imagining and how long it had taken. A very good question. I was somewhat taken aback, because I see the effects of imagining and manifestation all the time, but I have not endeavored to meditate and cause anything in particular.

The principle of  manifesting what we feelingly imagine is working 24/7. Our lives are that. We are not usually specific and neither are our manifestations, and there are a lot of conflicting consciousnesses involved. For myself, I have no appetite for fancy toys or impressive frills. Money, fame, big house, fancy car--what a load of crap. Those things are flotsam. Money does not buy you anything; not anything that I want.

The only thing that is worth-y is the one who delivered me. There is one who saw what was going through my mind and spoke audibly in my brain--and it wasn't me. He said, "Come unto me." THAT--coming unto Him--is the only thing I am interested in. So I need to buy another car or live in a mediocre house and my body hurts in places. So what? He has always watched out for me and worked things out. The Promise cannot fail. So what should I ask for? I only want to know Him.

2 Comments:

  • What your desire is exactly how Neville summarized we should use the imagination. It should be a suspended listening to God, letting the wonderful love of God bring you gifts. He then brings you the most wonderful gift, himself.

    "God's Seven Eyes"

    By Blogger Josh Tilton, at 4:07 AM  

  • Josh, would you mind restating your comment more clearly for other readers? I think you are on the right track. Is there any particular line or phrase in "God's Seven Eyes" that expresses your idea?

    By Blogger Daniel C. Branham-Steele, at 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home