The Becoming God

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Quick Healing Seminar: The key to every good thing is knowing that you are God.


The key to healing and every other good thing is knowing that God is you and that you are God. Both of you are life.

Yes, you have a body. It is life that is animating it. It is God's life. God's life permeates the universe. You are God's life. When you say, "I am . . . ," that is life-the real you-speaking. But what do you say?

"[Unless] you believe that I am I, you shall die in your sins" (John 8: 24, Victor Alexander translation).

The life that God "breathed" became you, but in doing so it had to forget that it is divine life. It "ignoranced" itself as your consciousness to be on this level, and now here you are, living badly as if you were not life. You are simply ignorant that you are.

God's life wants to be found. It "is crying out from the earth" (Genesis 4: 10, Alexander). You are the earth it is crying out from. Life is knocking on the door to get you to wake up. Years ago, I heard it say in me, "Come unto Me." I saw and heard it as Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is life.

Christ, life, wants you to come to it within you. It is saying, "My 'I' is your 'I.' I am your awareness of being, your imagination. Come you unto me." Life is the healer.

Life is conscious. It is what facilitates you with mind and speech. Life is simultaneously aware of your conscious mind and the original "subconscious" mind. It knows no distinction but levels of awareness. Life knows that you are life, and that you do not know it (because life itself forgot it was life in order to become you). Become aware of life; replenish the earth-let life bring back memory of the experience of divine life. Therein is multiplying, increase and healing.

You do not need to jump through hoops to get healed by life--no yoga or meditation or reading lists or visualization or jackhammer affirmations are necessary. You do not need to go to sacred waters. The sacred place is within. Just square yourself to the divine life within you and recognize that it is you, and you are it. Say to life, "You can heal me," "Please heal me," or "I need increase," and by it you are healed. It works, because you have found Him, God. God is the life all about us, and its focus is on you.

Let me know how it goes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home